Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 136

nevar:
something like that:

yes good visualisation

mntiwana:

may be we needs some more study and research work on it,logically the idea is not bad,i think it valid,if we could find some solution properly....already some where in my previous posts in past i tried to explain and understand same topic and issue concerning to it,but it was over looked after few posts ...... here is a well explained the same idea and i think logically it is valid as per my poor approach,after reading may be some one of you agree with me or at least i could have some opposite views,it is how things leads towards proper way. " http://www.forexearlywarning.com/forex-lessons/parallel-and-inverse-analysis " .

regards

mntiwana

Here is one possible way with more information that is using, more or less, limitless number colors (since it is using gradient colors and gradient steps of our choice) : stochastic_heatmap_2.mq4

But there is still a problem of not being able to show past values - but just one single value

mladen:

Then it would be step - something, not the oscillator any more

Will try to come up with some solution that might be OK

Mladen,

Have you had a chance to look at this?Anything meaningful?

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is one possible way with more information that is using, more or less, limitless number colors (since it is using gradient colors and gradient steps of our choice) : stochastic_heatmap_2.mq4

But there is still a problem of not being able to show past values - but just one single value

Dearest MLADEN,

i must appreciate your efforts for doing it better to better step by step and i believes at some stage previous values will be adjusted (as it is crucial to know,if price is increasing or decreasing),at least in 2 of first/lower TFs........it will be more help full if last TF (1 MONTH) removed as very rare traders noticed it and/for to make place for adding rest of USD pairs,there are already enough JPY pairs,so that traders have a complete vision of these 2 pairs for better decisions.thanks.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_1.png  39 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i must appreciate your efforts for doing it better to better step by step and i believes at some stage previous values will be adjusted (as it is crucial to know,if price is increasing or decreasing),at least in 2 of first/lower TFs........it will be more help full if last TF (1 MONTH) removed as very rare traders noticed it and/for to make place for adding rest of USD pairs,there are already enough JPY pairs,so that traders have a complete vision of these 2 pairs for better decisions.thanks.

regards

:):)

Just a sneak-peak

This is the beginning of how it will look like :

As you see, there is an additional empty (for now empty) zone. The empty zone is reserved for a chosen symbol and time frame sort of mini chart with indicator values displayed (so some historical values will be displayed). All it will take is to press the chosen symbol-time frame button and the indicator values for that symbol and time frame will be displayed. I am not promising when will it be finished, but that is how we can get some of the historical values and that will be enough to avoid the "shooting in the blind" guestimation of what is going on with some symbol and time frame indicator value. So far, that is the closest to some really usable heatmap that I came up with

Files:

mladen:

Just a sneak-peak

As you see, there is an additional empty (for now empty) zone. The empty zone is reserved for a chosen symbol and time frame sort of mini chart with indicator values displayed (so some historical values will be displayed). All it will take is to press the chosen symbol-time frame button and the indicator values for that symbol and time frame will be displayed. I am not promising when will it be finished, but that is how we can get some of the historical values and that will be enough to avoid the "shooting in the blind" guestimation of what is going on with some symbol and time frame indicator value. So far, that is the closest to some really usable heatmap that I came up with

Dearest MLADEN,

it is nice to know that you pre-reserved a seat for honorable expected guest,and i believes magic button will be act as we needs.and as for when...we request for perfection and when you can manage,nothing else......so so much thanks.

regards

mladen:

Just a sneak-peak

I'm sure you can find a solution to it.I'm actually suffering for obj_chart, it isn't implemented in mql4.

If you have a new solution, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

dear mladen,

this indicator is not working.. can u fix it please.. candle_number_finder.mq4

Files:

rashme:
dear mladen,

this indicator is not working.. can u fix it please.. candle_number_finder.mq4

rashme

Try it out now : candle_number_finder_1.mq4

Is there any updates of this ?

Reason: