Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 131

dear mladen,

this indicator takes ' number of bars ' as input throws a 'marker' as the output... I want it the other way round.. I mean it should take marker as the input and show the number of bars as the output..

help me please...marker.mq4

Files:
marker.mq4  1 kb

NK Trade:

Can make as Histogram with 0 level cross?Like the atr normalized, nonlag smoothed momentum

for me that very clear to watch

Here is a version with histogram added (no floating levels in this version) : velocity_-_atr_normalized.mq4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

A great appreciation for your classic tools ... just hold from ear and turn where you wants,even do not miss one candle,no noise,no distortion,look at the lower picture .... though it is a momentum family toy.but thanks to your skills.:)

regards

Looking for a grail

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

A great appreciation for your classic tools ... just hold from ear and turn where you wants,even do not miss one candle,no noise,no distortion,look at the lower picture .... though it is a momentum family toy.but thanks to your skills.:)

regards

Where can I find this indicator?

nevar:
Where can I find this indicator?

exact on your head,at same page in same thread post # 1325 ...... MLADENs today latest version "velocity - atr normalized - floating levels.mq4 "

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/175/velocity_-_atr_normalized_-_floating_levels.mq4 .

mladen:
Just as a first step - this is atr normalized velocity (this version is with floating levels, but the essence is that it is normalized now) : velocity_-_atr_normalized_-_floating_levels.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

regards

velocity_-_atr_normalized_-_floating_levels.mq4

mladen:
Looking for a grail

Dearest MLADEN

yes, and i am afraid,holy grail sellers will be pick it and will be boasting loudly their new non repainting invention and put it on eBay same as they doing already,:) .is it safe by renaming at least ?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

yes, and i am afraid,holy grail sellers will be pick it and will be boasting loudly their new non repainting invention and put it on eBay same as they doing already,:) .is it safe by renaming at least ?

It looks hardy a grail on EURGBP H1, unless my settings are not correct(mom period-min-max period-level up and down)

Mladen,

Is it possible to have the colour changes with high low method instead of slope change method with oscillators?

nevar:
Mladen, Is it possible to have the colour changes with high low method instead of slope change method with oscillators?

nevar,

What oscillators do you have in mind?

Also, do you mean the high low method used in floating levels?

Reason: