Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 234

lapigna:

Hi coders, I have this MT5 indicator that sometimes give signal not after the candle close but during the next candle.

Is it possible to fix this issue or is this the nature of the indicator?

Many thanks in advance for the reply. 

It looks like a direct conversion of the repainting version of super trend. It probably has to be made differently

Hi mladen

Request a free EA or script to manage  positions and orders

BUY/SELL

Split

Close All positions

Hedging

Close only BUY positions

Close only SELL positions

Close All pending orders

Do any one know of an indicator that draws two  hotizontal lines,one  above and one below price that is pending with a pip amount that can be set?

timmyhanke:
Do any one know of an indicator that draws two  hotizontal lines,one  above and one below price that is pending with a pip amount that can be set?
I did not see such an indicator

mladen:
I did not see such an indicator
Is it able to be created? 
To use two buffers 
1 line × pips above current price or other price 
1 line × pips below current price or other price 

So its trailing in a way but would be fun to use all of the other prices to.

lapigna:

Hi coders, I have this MT5 indicator that sometimes give signal not after the candle close but during the next candle.

This would be the correct super trend (it does not repaint) that uses cci for calculation

Also, even if you set the cci periods to be the same, unless you set the level to 70, they are not going to be the same (that super trend is checking for crosses at level 70 if you use default settings even though you set the level to 0- why is it done so, I have no idea)

PS: This version is a multi time frame version with alerts already added to it - did not add those arrows since this version has the colored line and colored bars

Files:

timmyhanke:
Is it able to be created? 
To use two buffers 
1 line × pips above current price or other price 
1 line × pips below current price or other price 

So its trailing in a way but would be fun to use all of the other prices to.

Timmy

Not exact but you have to apply manually Hlines where you want and indicator will be calculate distance from price accordingly.removing object after deleting indi problem exist.

regards

Files:

lapigna:

Also check this version (a lot of extras and some explanations) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page12

mntiwana:

Timmy

Not exact but you have to apply manually Hlines where you want and indicator will be calculate distance from price accordingly.removing object after deleting indi problem exist.

regards

Its a good base to change!
Mladen can it be made as i want it? 😊
Have not looked at it yet because im at work. 
So there is two buffers for the lines and that it follow price. 
But if the price goes up the upper line should stay were it is and that only the lower follow with the price at ×pips from it.
And if the price goes ×pips above the upper line it to will follow. 

mladen:
It can only be done as objects for mt4. Is that OK?

ok mladen 

Reason: