Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 200

mladen:

That I can not make simpler for this type of "fill" without limiting the number of fills

Use the attached and use the MaxBars to limit the number of filled bars

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for taking time and headache :)

regards

mladen:

Here it is


Two can be combined too, use UniqueID parameter to set unique value for each instance


Thanks mladen,

Sooo sweet... I really like it.. thanks again.

All the best

Xard777 

mntiwana:

Xard777

 Thanks for your providing a good alternate ribbon but it fixed and with out any options in property ..... but i love pay thanks again your expert interest in our topic....... i think you loved super passband 1.1 more than me .lol.

regards


Hi mntiwana,

I think the super passband has a lot of potential (just needs tweaked a little more is all).

The new ribbon fill makes a big difference too...

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
EURNZD 1hr.png  241 kb
xard777:

Hi mntiwana,

I think the super passband has a lot of potential (just needs tweaked a little more is all).

The new ribbon fill makes a big difference too...

All the best

Xard777 

Hi xard777

If you don't mind,i am agree with you partially,as for super passband,it is really unique tool of its kind,when there are a lot alternative for ribbon,even better than this but you best fit in your setup ....... mean while i will be wait you in what direction you tweak passband :) don't forget to post it if and when you done it.

for example here is a simple naked picture of rainbow :)

regards


Thanks again mladen,

I was able to add the draw fill code to my own setup which works a treat.

You are a gentleman and scholar sir.

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
Dollar Pairs.png  605 kb
xard777:

Thanks again mladen,

I was able to add the draw fill code to my own setup which works a treat.

You are a gentleman and scholar sir.

All the best

Xard777 

Xard777

Attractive setup,would you like post template with indicators names, applied in.

regards

mntiwana:

Xard777

Attractive setup,would you like post template with indicators names, applied in.

regards

Hi mntiwana,

I will post an update at the end of the month will all changes made.

All the best

Xard777 

xard777:

Hi mntiwana,

I will post an update at the end of the month will all changes made.

All the best

Xard777 

Means 25 days to wait :)
mntiwana:
Means 25 days to wait :)

Here you go... save you waiting...

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
xard777:

Here you go... save you waiting...

All the best

Xard777 

Thanks a lot xard,you save my time,these are renamed,can i know original names of used indicators,conditionally if you don't have any problem to disclose :)

regards