Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 191

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So interesting information and yes the man got RED handed :)

regards

Yep :)

He does that sometimes (not just John Ehlers) :):)

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Wonderful standalone vkw bands with more addition,thanks and appreciation.

can you more kind as always by adding arrow option on slope change and or middle line cross (after adding bands middle line)

regards

Added the middle line and now it has options for arrows, alerts, and color change on either slope change or the middle line cross. Also made it more user friendly.

Files:

Hi to All of you.

I am looking for an Expert Advisor in MT4, that Opens Opposite Positions, according to the signal, and keep them ... ALL Positions are Closed when Take Profit or Stop Loss is reached.

Thanks in advance for your Attention and any Help ....

Best Regards and have a nice weekend ....

Dimitri

mrtools:

Added the middle line and now it has options for arrows, alerts, and color change on either slope change or the middle line cross. Also made it more user friendly.

Dearest MRTOOLS

So much thanks for pretty additions,working well and looking pretty.appreciations.

regards

dimitri1:

Hi to All of you.

I am looking for an Expert Advisor in MT4, that Opens Opposite Positions, according to the signal, and keep them ... ALL Positions are Closed when Take Profit or Stop Loss is reached.

Thanks in advance for your Attention and any Help ....

Best Regards and have a nice weekend ....

Dimitri

Dimitri,

Opposite to what?

No EA can do that based on a rules that are not strict. Also, take profit and stop loss are executed by the broker (they are orders on their own that have to be filled by the broker), so there is no need for an EA to do that

Hello. Is it possible to make the indicator advansed order instead of the T3 supply other types of MA?

mladen:

Dimitri,

Opposite to what?

No EA can do that based on a rules that are not strict. Also, take profit and stop loss are executed by the broker (they are orders on their own that have to be filled by the broker), so there is no need for an EA to do that

Dearest Mladen,

THANK YOU for your prompt reply. My request is an Expert that if an Open_Buy signal arrives it opens a Long position afterwards an Open_Sell signal arrives and opens a Short position also, without closing the previous existing opposite position ... and so on with any new coming signal .... Now the Expert will CLOSE ALL EXISTING Positions when the Take Profit (Pips or Value) or Stop Loss (Pips or Value) is reached ....

So within the settings of the Expert Advisor will be TakeProfit, StopLoss, AllowedPositionsPerSide ... and the signal generating settings, like MA cross or what ever will be the trading logic.

Thank you again for all.

Best Regards

Dimitri

mrtools:

Thanks Mrtools 

Hi friends,

Is attached indicator repaint or not?

Can you tell me please?

By the way what is it's original name?

PS: I don't find it .mq4 version :( 

Files:
oMACD Pro.ex4  4 kb

oguz:

Hi friends,

Is attached indicator repaint or not?

Can you tell me please?