Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 140

aress:
mladen; can you make histo version this perfect indicator?

aress

here is the histo version : polyfitma_v1_1_histo.mq4

Files:

Hello Mladen,

I have a trading terminal NEST plus (h**p://www.omnesysindia.com/nestplus.html) which is provided by my trading broker. However I would like to know if some how if data from NEST data table can be used in feeding MT4, just like a bridge between NEST and MT4.

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

I have a trading terminal NEST plus (h**p://www.omnesysindia.com/nestplus.html) which is provided by my trading broker. However I would like to know if some how if data from NEST data table can be used in feeding MT4, just like a bridge between NEST and MT4.

Thanks

SKC

Some sort of an interface would need to be made, but knowing how the data for mt is protected, I don't think it can be used as regular feed - only as offline charts data

That's exactly what I was looking forward, Offline chart data is not a problem at all as long as i can use your creations (Step MA pdf etc...). Mladen, please help me on this!!!

mladen Could you please add some function to the Averages MACD 3_2 It would help me a lot. In cases when there're two or more of the exact same meanings in histogram (two in a row) i'd like to see some mark (color change or line). Thank you in advance

Fresh_Prince:
mladen Could you please add some function to the Averages MACD 3_2 It would help me a lot. In cases when there're two or more of the exact same meanings in histogram (two in a row) i'd like to see some mark (color change or line). Thank you in advance

Fresh_Prince

That is a standalone indicator - it does not know the state of other indicators on chart, so it can not alert when multiple instances of the indicator are having same meaning

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

That is a standalone indicator - it does not know the state of other indicators on chart, so it can not alert when multiple instances of the indicator are having same meaning

I mean macd histogram. When there are two consecutive values like here (-0.044 twice in row)

Files:
caxrpdv.png  6 kb

Fresh_Prince:

I mean macd histogram. When there are two consecutive values like here (-0.044 twice in row)

Fresh_Prince

Those two values are same only because 4 digit precision number is used for display. In reality they are far from being the same - cases when two consecutive ema values are the same (since macd is calculated using ema) are so rare (regardless of the 4 or 5 digit brokers) that it is a very rare exception than anything resembling to a rule of thumb

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

Those two values are same only because 4 digit precision number is used for display. In reality they are far from being the same - cases when two consecutive ema values are the same (since macd is calculated using ema) are so rare (regardless of the 4 or 5 digit brokers) that it is a very rare exception than anything resembling to a rule of thumb

and can't these roundoff values be used for posting alert/line/color?

Fresh_Prince:
and can't these roundoff values be used for posting alert/line/color?

Fresh_Prince

Can you please show us examples that would demonstrate us that those cases would mean an improvement in signaling/alerting when macd is concerned?

Reason: