Please fix this indicator or EA - page 52

mrtools:
Secretcode, No inconvenience,Thanks for sharing the indicator, anyway made it standalone, using rsx, on this version you can either use it as dot version or line.

:):)

Thank You Mrtools

Really appreciate your great help

Best Regards

secretcode

use Tarzan with rsx 7

labels not in straight vertical line

hi, kindly help , the labels not in a proper vertical line and really messy.

pivot_points_multitimeframe1.mq4

hope someone will fix it.

kindly someone modify a vertical lines

hi mladen , sorry about asked you twice about this indicator , currently this wpr indicator will draw red or green vertical line in a subwindow, and what that i need is , if we could modify a vertical lines to appear also on a chart window ( main window )

s-stochflet_alert.mq4

Files:

Are indis sub-pip sensitive when used with icustom ?

I'm wondering about the need to set indicators compatible with actual sub-pip broker when called with icustom. As most of indis around there are quite old, they have been built when 5-digits brokers was not even born, does it matter to set also indis taking care of 2/3 4/5 x/y sub-pip ?

No need for that (unless indicator do explicit rounding, but those are very rare and usually are ment to be used with those rounded values). Values of indicator buffers are kept in a double type variables (15-17 significant digits precision) which is more than enough. See a comparison of an indicator that has digits set of 7 (upper) and digits set to 0 (lower) :

As you can see those are same values (otherwise the lower would be a "step like" indicator showing only values 2,1,0 and -1 for that ranges) regardless of the values displayed in the data window

dino35:
I'm wondering about the need to set indicators compatible with actual sub-pip broker when called with icustom. As most of indis around there are quite old, they have been built when 5-digits brokers was not even born, does it matter to set also indis taking care of 2/3 4/5 x/y sub-pip ?
Files:
compared.gif  84 kb

Ea's

mrtools:
Hello Pip_Pimpster, Added all 3 but wasn't able to back test so please check and see if it works.

mrtools,

Thank you for your assistance. Currently, the ea is taking trades on back test but there is no way of controling the sl option. I am not sure if there is a built in sl in the code itself but even if I set the sl or ts to 0, the ea seems to somehow use the sl. What I would like for it to do is simply open trades in the opposite direction when a semafor 3 is formed. So if a 3 is formed up, then a short trade is opened by the ea. It would be great if you can check on this for me. Thank you very much.

P_P

Files:

Pip_Pimpster:
mrtools,

Thank you for your assistance. Currently, the ea is taking trades on back test but there is no way of controling the sl option. I am not sure if there is a built in sl in the code itself but even if I set the sl or ts to 0, the ea seems to somehow use the sl. What I would like for it to do is simply open trades in the opposite direction when a semafor 3 is formed. So if a 3 is formed up, then a short trade is opened by the ea. It would be great if you can check on this for me. Thank you very much.

P_P

Hello Pip_Pimpster,

Pretty sure its fixed now, for any of the take profit's or stop losses and or trailing stop's to work they will have to be greater than zero. Still have the same problem though, not able to back test to verify, so if you don't mind could you back test to verify its working.

Files:

mrtools, Thank you so much

mrtools:
Hello Pip_Pimpster, Pretty sure its fixed now, for any of the take profit's or stop losses and or trailing stop's to work they will have to be greater than zero. Still have the same problem though, not able to back test to verify, so if you don't mind could you back test to verify its working.

Works great! Thank you very very much.

P_P

Mladen

The indicator is heavy on cpu so would it be possible for you to look in side the code and make it lighter ?

Indicator gives macd 'O line crossing' prediction on chart !

Thanks

Reason: