Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 142

rashme:
dear mladen, weiswave3c.mq4 ..this indicator catches the closes of fractals.. I want it to catch the highest highs and lowest lows of fractal points... ..could u do it please..

rashme

I am not sure that I understand the question, but the indicator already catches highest high and lowest lows of the price (see line 123 of that code for additional information)

mladen:

rashme

I am not sure that I understand the question, but the indicator already catches highest high and lowest lows of the price (see line 123 of that code for additional information)

it catches the highest and lowest "closes" ..what I need is to simply catch highest and lowest prices (not the closing price) in every fractal....

rashme:
it catches the highest and lowest "closes" ..what I need is to simply catch highest and lowest prices (not the closing price) in every fractal....

I still do not understand. Sorry

It does not use fractals, it checks for highest and lowest price

mladen:

I still do not understand. Sorry

It does not use fractals, it checks for highest and lowest price

in these 2 pictures u can see the zigzag catching different points (I mean high points in first pic and closing price points in second pic)...I want it to catch like how it is in 'first one''

Files:
pic3.png  105 kb
pic4.png  98 kb

rashme:

in these 2 pictures u can see the zigzag catching different points (I mean high points in first pic and closing price points in second pic)...I want it to catch like how it is in 'first one''

Change lines 165 to 168 from this

ObjectSet(waveID, OBJPROP_PRICE2, close[waveChangeBar]);

ObjectSet(waveID, OBJPROP_TIME2, time[waveChangeBar]);

waveID = "ED8847DC-" + TimeToString(time[waveChangeBar], TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) + "-TL";

ObjectCreate(0, waveID, OBJ_TREND, 0, time[waveChangeBar], close[waveChangeBar], time, close);

[/CODE]

to this :

[CODE] if (waveDirection[waveChangeBar] == 1)

ObjectSet(waveID, OBJPROP_PRICE2, high[waveChangeBar]);

else ObjectSet(waveID, OBJPROP_PRICE2, low[waveChangeBar]);

waveID = "ED8847DC-" + TimeToString(time[waveChangeBar], TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) + "-TL";

if (waveDirection == 1)

ObjectCreate(0, waveID, OBJ_TREND, 0, time[waveChangeBar], low[waveChangeBar], time, high);

else ObjectCreate(0, waveID, OBJ_TREND, 0, time[waveChangeBar], high[waveChangeBar], time, low);

mladen:

ObjectCreate(0, waveID, OBJ_TREND, 0, time[waveChangeBar], close[waveChangeBar], time, close);

[/CODE]

to this :

if (waveDirection == 1)

ObjectCreate(0, waveID, OBJ_TREND, 0, time[waveChangeBar], low[waveChangeBar], time, high);

else ObjectCreate(0, waveID, OBJ_TREND, 0, time[waveChangeBar], high[waveChangeBar], time, low);

thank u very much mladen...

deleted.. multiple post

mladen:

[/CODE]

to this :

if (waveDirection == 1)

at some places it is not catching the high or low points.. can that be rectified..?

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  57 kb

rashme:

at some places it is not catching the high or low points.. can that be rectified..?

rashme

It is catching the exact bar where the trend change happens and exact high and low are used for that bar

Bare in mind that that indicator is not zigzag and should not be treated like zigzag

mladen:

rashme

It is catching the exact bar where the trend change happens and exact high and low are used for that bar

Bare in mind that that indicator is not zigzag and should not be treated like zigzag

thank u very much mladen for clarifying..

Reason: