NK Trade:
Glad to hear that...

I 'll wait for you to make one of adx

if posibble the latest dmi wilder

NK Trade

This is the ADX heat map : Adx heatmap.mq4

The colors are the following :

- if DI+ > DI- and ADX > DI+
if ADX > ADX trend level value, color for strong up if ADX not > ADX trend level value, color for weak up
- if DI- > DI+ and ADX > DI-i
if ADX > ADX trend level value, color for strong down

if ADX not > ADX trend level value, color for weak down

- otherwise it is a color for neutral (no trend)

PS: the "fake" is there on purpose. When the symbol is not found, there will be an empty line like that, in which case the symbol name should be checked

Files:
adx_heatmap.png  145 kb
adx_heatmap.mq4  11 kb

Fresh_Prince:
It's Close price

If I am not mistaken, you are looking at the data window and trying to compare values in it. You can not do that, since the data displayed in the data window is rounded to the IndicatorDigits set in the indicator, but actual values are not rounded and the value after the last digit displayed in the data window may cause completely different comparison result

mladen:
If I am not mistaken, you are looking at the data window and trying to compare values in it. You can not do that, since the data displayed in the data window is rounded to the IndicatorDigits set in the indicator, but actual values are not rounded and the value after the last digit displayed in the data window may cause completely different comparison result

Maybe there's some other MACD colored indicator you got, which would match my criteria?

Fresh_Prince:
Maybe there's some other MACD colored indicator you got, which would match my criteria?

Any macd will behave like what I explained above (the nature of macd is not to have values normalized to some precision, but to use the full double value precision - comparison for those values will always be like described)

Adding the stochastic heatmap to the collection too : stochastic_heatmap.mq4

mladen:
Adding the stochastic heatmap to the collection too : stochastic_heatmap.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

nice and pretty series of heatmap,i hope next for cci too,thanks .

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

nice and pretty series of heatmap,i hope next for cci too,thanks .

regards

First this one As NK Trade asked - atr normalized, nonlag smoothed momentum : momentum_-_atr_normalized_heatmap.ex4

mladen:

First this one As NK Trade asked - atr normalized, nonlag smoothed momentum :

Dearest MLADEN

well and ok,this is same important and pretty as cci,but one mystery is out of my head,when original indicator is available with mq4,why this is as ex4,if some good dinner is seeded inside code for some gentlemen whom lurking here often.:)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

well and ok,this is same important and pretty as cci,but one mystery is out of my head,when original indicator is available with mq4,why this is as ex4,if some good dinner is seeded inside code for some gentlemen whom lurking here often.:)

regards

mntiwana

There is one big difference between the last one and the previous ones : the last one is using custom indicator ... not mt4 built in indicator(s)

Just as a first step - this is atr normalized velocity (this version is with floating levels, but the essence is that it is normalized now) : velocity_-_atr_normalized_-_floating_levels.mq4

Reason: