Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 36

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital, Do you know about WSS 9.4 EA. Can we get and test this EA? I hear somebody mention this EA is very profitable.Thank you very much

As I remember WSS is commercial. We are not testing commercial and we are not talking about commercial here. WSS is having commercial thread on our forum. Besides, winning-solution.net guy congratulated Dolly developers for very good free development (they did WSS clone but it was improved so it is separated system now). And as I know Dolly people posted free Dolly EA somewhere here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I understand that there is good peacefull situation between commercial WSS and free Dolly but, anyway, I think that it is the better to test free Dolly EA on this section.

We are not testing commercial EAs here.

Brainwashing #1c 15M Pair

Newdigital,thank you, Can we change the Brainwashing #1c.mq4 a little bit, to keep the current stop loss,but make the take profit the same as current stop loss.

I think,with current enough strong trend(with i-trend confirm),by Statistic,with time goes by,the take profit amounts should more than stop loss amounts steply.

I Statistic this idea manully with GPBUSD, it is ok.

Thank you very much

It was very long time ago so I forgot about were the stop loss in this EA.

I only see from inside the code the following:

ldStop=Sell1-StopLoss*Point;

SetOrder(OP_BUY, Ask, ldStop, ldTake);[/CODE]

ldStop=Buy1+StopLoss*Point;

SetOrder(OP_SELL, Bid, ldStop, ldTake);[/CODE]

And

[CODE]double Buy1 = iCustom(NULL,0, "PriceChannel_Stop_v1", ChannelPeriod, Risk, 1, 1, Nbars, 3, lookupidx);

double Sell1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "PriceChannel_Stop_v1", ChannelPeriod, Risk, 1, 1, Nbars, 2, lookupidx);

And

[CODE]lookupidx= 1;

Stop loss = 10 in ther settings.

So, the stop loss value is the following:

- Stop loss for buy order: it is the value of PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator on close bar minus 10 pips.

- Stop loss for sell order: it is the value of PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator on close bar plus 10 pips.

Thus, the stop loss depends on PriceChannel_Stop_v1 = or - 10 pips. We can change just this 10 pips.

As to take profit so it is 80 pips for all the pairs (M15 timeframe) and trailing stop is 20 pips.

e-friday

Newdigital,I read the e-friday test result.It seems positive for Eurusd.But I saw different versions.Which one and what timeframe you do the test? Thank you very much.

Can we make stoploss=80,take profit=80? simple and same.

newdigital:
It was very long time ago so I forgot about were the stop loss in this EA.

I only see from inside the code the following:

ldStop=Sell1-StopLoss*Point;

SetOrder(OP_BUY, Ask, ldStop, ldTake);[/CODE]

ldStop=Buy1+StopLoss*Point;

SetOrder(OP_SELL, Bid, ldStop, ldTake);[/CODE]

And

[CODE]double Buy1 = iCustom(NULL,0, "PriceChannel_Stop_v1", ChannelPeriod, Risk, 1, 1, Nbars, 3, lookupidx);

double Sell1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "PriceChannel_Stop_v1", ChannelPeriod, Risk, 1, 1, Nbars, 2, lookupidx);

And

[CODE]lookupidx= 1;

Stop loss = 10 in ther settings.

So, the stop loss value is the following:

- Stop loss for buy order: it is the value of PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator on close bar minus 10 pips.

- Stop loss for sell order: it is the value of PriceChannel_Stop_v1 indicator on close bar plus 10 pips.

Thus, the stop loss depends on PriceChannel_Stop_v1 = or - 10 pips. We can change just this 10 pips.

As to take profit so it is 80 pips for all the pairs (M15 timeframe) and trailing stop is 20 pips.

Brainwashing #1c - StopLoss

Or,if some one have a just a code for a MaxLoss, that will be even better

Thanks

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital,I read the e-friday test result.It seems positive for Eurusd.But I saw different versions.Which one and what timeframe you do the test? Thank you very much.

Links for e-Friday/e-Monday EAs are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

M15 timeframe.

I am using e-Friday_v1.

Any difference between demo test and live test for the same broker

Newdigital,you mentioned you are doing some live test recently.Did you find any difference between demo test and live test for the same broker. Is it serious and how should we do? Thank you very much

How to make this ea increase in lot size according to account balance?

Hi,

I found this ea in fxfisherman forum and would like to use it. Currently the 'Lots' variable is 0.1 by default (but can change it manually). Can someone help me to change the coding so that 'Lots' variable is 10% (can change to what we want) of the current account balance?

Thankyou, tq, tq very much.

Reason: