Trade on ... - page 3

Newdigital,

Both accounts took the trade at the same time and price so they both seem to have been connected. It's very strange.

barry:
Newdigital, Both accounts took the trade at the same time and price so they both seem to have been connected. It's very strange.

barry],

I will come tomorrow at hme and will look at MetaTrader and will see the code in MetaEditor.

barry:
Newdigital, Both accounts took the trade at the same time and price so they both seem to have been connected. It's very strange.

I looked inside the code of e-Monday and it is written the following:

int GetSignal() {

double op1=iOpen (NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1);

double cl1=iClose(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1);

int bs=0;

if (MathAbs(op1-cl1)>RangeFriday*Point) {

if (op1>Ask) bs=1;

if (op1<Bid) bs=-1;

}

return(bs);

}[/CODE]

and

[CODE]if (bs>0)

SetOrder(OP_BUY, Ask, ldStop, ldTake);

if (bs<0)

SetOrder(OP_SELL, Bid, ldStop, ldTake);

What does it mean? It means that bs is the direction of the trend. If bs >0 - uptrend, below zero is for downtrend. Direction is taking from D1 timeframe 1st bar.

If open price on D1 timeframe (first close D1 bar) is more than ask price on M15 (at 11 o'clock Metarader's time according to my pre-set) - EA may open buy. If open price on D1 timeframe (first close D1 bar) is less than bid price on M15 (at 11 o'clock Metarader's time according to my pre-set) - EA may open sell.

There are the other condition for buy and sell and it is main ones.

So all you need to do it to check the price in your broker with this condition for demo and real account. Seems the data was different.

Hello guys,

eMonday didn't open trade for EURUSD today (Monday). Is this normal? Please kindly advise.

barry:
I just had a strange thing happen. I had e-Monday open a long position in eur at 1.2710 in a live ac, and at the same time in a demo ac it opened a short position at 1.2708. Allowing for spread, that's exactly the same price - I'm using MIG, which has a 2 pip spread on eur. Does anyone understand e-Monday well enough to see how it could be going long in one account and short in another at the same time at the same price? I don't understand how that could happen. I checked settings, and they are identical in both accounts. TIA.

Are the brokers different? If one has Sunday bars then the direction can easily be the opposite.

hksweeper:
Hello guys, eMonday didn't open trade for EURUSD today (Monday). Is this normal? Please kindly advise.

eMonday opened the order on GBPUSD at 11 am on Monday (sell) and closed at 11:39 am with -55 pips loss.

EURUSD: it was sell at 11:00 am in 27th of November (Monday) and was closed at 17:26 in the same day with -40 pips loss.

But this EA is still profitable. See the statements.

Is anyone still using this EA? I'm curious how one would modify it for different timezones...

Thx.

Hi ZTrader,

As I remember the author of the idea is KimIV (the famous russian coder - the author of zigzag automated trading systems - the author of Goldwarrior and the PlatinumWarrior EAs etc) and he tested this issue for few years forwarded ...

I was forward testing it in elite section (Friday only and Monday only) for few years on one account ... The results are different ... I think that the author was keeping something hidden ... sorry.

One Night Stand

Can someone code this EA for MT4? I wan~na' forward test...

Buy only on Fridays--- at one pip above the highest high of the last ten days--- if the 10

day simple moving average is above the 40 day simple moving average.

Sell only on Fridays--- at one pip below the lowest low of the last ten days--- if the 10 day

simple moving average is below the 40 day simple moving average.

If you get filled on either rule, exit on Monday morning's open, or Tuesday morning's

open, if Monday is a holiday.

Files:

Next version of e-Friday EA: S/L, time to open the order and time to exit were sorted by the sell and buy orders.

Besides, please find an updated e-Friday indicators (i-Friday_Sig4 and i-DayOfWeek). The EA is working without any indicators (but on Friday only). Indicators may be used for the visualization, etc.

And find the author's statement, eurusd, M1, from 2001 till September 2005.

Detailed statement is attached.

Reason: