Join the Dots. - page 45

stav01:
MP - if both the current and higher timeframe channels showed a downtrend, but the current timeframe zz showed a bounce up from the bottom of the channel would you take it? Or would you only take trades in the direction of the tend? I guess, can ziggy trump trend for a few pips?

=====================================

now honestly i would have to see it to take the trade, but if i understand you correctly, youre talking about a bottom bounce off a downtrend and i would take the trade long, paying attention to resistance areas carefully since im trading counter to the trend.

I would be using the weekly and monthly charts a lot on that trade, just to get a really good idea of whats going on around me cause it could just be a pop and a fast reversal, though thats not usually the situation !

enjoy and trade well

mp

for an example of one thats working rite now, see USDCAD !

4xit&4getit:
Kamper,

Would you be so kind as to furnish me with a link to download the LBR indicator you have in the above trade?

Thanks

Hi 4xit

Copy attached.

Cheers

Wayne

Files:
lbr.mq4  3 kb

H4 Entries on cable and EUR/JPY this morning, possibly an entry on GBP/JPY soon. The SHIs on the latter two look good, not so good on cable. But I had my own channel drawn on cable.

sbguy:
H4 Entries on cable and EUR/JPY this morning, possibly an entry on GBP/JPY soon. The SHIs on the latter two look good, not so good on cable. But I had my own channel drawn on cable.

Looks like GBP/JPY should hit 210ish area soon...ziggy & SHI will

repaint. Nice, clean chart attached!

Hope it helps.

Mukesh

Files:
sh_1028.gif  21 kb

KaMpeR:
Original rules say no trade, but Swing_ZZ is confirmed by MP's SHI, but on H1 not H4 as originally suggested, lets see what happens?

===============================================

I LOVES IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER ---------

enclosed for your entertainment and education is the EUR move suggested by the LRC's and SHI showing movement from original chart moving down the road just a little.

PLEASE, PLEASE --- the bowing is fine, but the groveling is something I stopped liking a few years ago !

your eternal servant

mp

Files:
eu_answer.jpg  175 kb

Mukesh:
Looks like GBP/JPY should hit 210ish area soon...ziggy & SHI will

repaint. Nice, clean chart attached!

Hope it helps.

Mukesh

Please ignore my earlier chart posted, seems the platform was not

receiving the feed. Here's the updated one.

Hope it helps.

Mukesh

Files:
pics_09.gif  41 kb

mp6140:
===============================================

I LOVES IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER ---------

enclosed for your entertainment and education is the EUR move suggested by the LRC's and SHI showing movement from original chart moving down the road just a little.

PLEASE, PLEASE --- the bowing is fine, but the groveling is something I stopped liking a few years ago !

your eternal servant

mp

Hi, Mr. MP and Kamper,

Thank you so much for giving us so much. It really takes a little while to digest. I have been playing with the Zigzag stuff from BigBear for a little while, but couldn't get he hang of it until you guy lit up. I am still a baby in the woods, and dare not make any suggestions.

But I feel like I have to show up to show at least my respect. Just my little observation: I started to play with the Zigzag and Swing_ZZ plus the supersignal on the Daily chart on this Monday, 'cause I always want to work with the longer TF. I monitored 10 pairs plus gold and silver. On the Daily chart this Monday, there were no signals given on nine pairs except for gold, silver, and AUDUSD. I followed the three sell signals: silver shifted twice, gold no, audusd once. So I short 3 lots of silver, 1 lot of gold and one lot of audusd(I didn't watch close enough and didn't noticed the shift until today). When I check them out just now, the results are amazing:3 lots of silver over $3000, 1 lot of gold over $1900, and 1 lot of AUDUSD negative $300.

I would keep monitoring other pairs as well and will report my observations.

Regards,

K

Thanks K for the kind words. :-)

Next question. Mukesh, what indicator is this please?

Files:
what.jpg  16 kb

KaMpeR:
Thanks K for the kind words. :-) Next question. Mukesh, what indicator is this please?

Here you go ....Wayne.

Mukesh

Mukesh:
Here you go ....Wayne. Mukesh

Thank you Mukesh. :-)