Join the Dots. - page 56

great system

hi KaMpeR,

I just found your thread here, and I test it with my virtual acc ...

wow... it's very simple and profitable

anyone here tried to make an EA for your system ??

edited:

--------

ups... sorry... I found it... thanks

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Wayne "Kamper" and Mp for this thread, just started checking it out seriously and using those MT4 LRC works pretty nice.Using a different combination but looks good not sure if it will work good though, will see. Possibly a turn coming on cableH1.

Hey MrTools

Thanks very much for the kind words, I haven't heard from MP for some time and the two EA's that were sent to me based on this thread both failed unfortunately.

I do know of one other, but it was hijacked and then sold commercially which annoyed me terribly as the original reason for posting this was to share publicly and not to be ripped off, modified and sold for profit?

Anyway, I'm happy to continue the thread if you are happy to revive it and lets see if we can get something solid going that hopefully wont get "pirated" again.

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Hey MrTools

Thanks very much for the kind words, I haven't heard from MP for some time and the two EA's that were sent to me based on this thread both failed unfortunately.

I do know of one other, but it was hijacked and then sold commercially which annoyed me terribly as the original reason for posting this was to share publicly and not to be ripped off, modified and sold for profit?

Anyway, I'm happy to continue the thread if you are happy to revive it and lets see if we can get something solid going that hopefully wont get "pirated" again.

Thanks

Wayne

Thanks for bringing this thread back. I agree, lets get this thing going again!

Hey MrTools

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne

Was intriqued by the LRC channel in MT4 didn't know it was there till reading over this thread, very cool almost seems that is all you need.So far up close to 30 pips on cable.

mrtools:
Hi Wayne Was intriqued by the LRC channel in MT4 didn't know it was there till reading over this thread, very cool almost seems that is all you need.So far up close to 30 pips on cable.

Hi mrtools,

Your chart and indi's that you're using very impressive !!

Can I get indicator " William% " that you're using in your chart Sir'.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Hi mrtools,

Your chart and indi's that you're using very impressive !!

Can I get indicator " William% " that you're using in your chart Sir'.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Sure can!!!

Thank you Bill.

Hi Bill

Once again your generosity and willingness to share is appreciated, thank you.

I am working on a new setup, but it needs a little more testing before posting, I do not want to mislead people so if you, or anyone else, has any suggestions for changes please voice those opinions now so that I can play with different setups before I post what I have.

Thanks

Wayne

mrtools:
Sure can!!!

Hi mrtools,

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Paulinge

KaMpeR:
Hi Bill

Once again your generosity and willingness to share is appreciated, thank you.

I am working on a new setup, but it needs a little more testing before posting, I do not want to mislead people so if you, or anyone else, has any suggestions for changes please voice those opinions now so that I can play with different setups before I post what I have.

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Really starting to like this Trix indicator, not sure of history of Trix, and if regular Trix has T3 but modified it to use Mladens T3 seems to give some early divergence signals plus turning points, problem is have the code version, but it came from private forum, so all can share is ex4 version.

Reason: