LRC custom code

Hello,

I would like to know what to modifiy in the code of this indi so that it doesn't refresh the channel on every bar and so that the channel stay on the chart for old bars, like in the picture attached and showed on this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peYbHALhyX8 (5:35).

Thanks a lot.

Files:

airquest: I would like to know what to modifiy in the code of this indi so that it doesn't refresh the channel on every bar ...

Standard Mq4 buffers can't do that.

You'll have to change the code that sets the buffers to code that create trend line objects and drop the buffers.

WHRoeder:

You'll have to change the code that sets the buffers to code that create trend line objects and drop the buffers.

ok, but how do you do that ? thanks.

airquest:

ok, but how do you do that ? thanks.

You learn how to code mql4 and then you use Objects

RaptorUK:

You learn how to code mql4 and then you use Objects

Great, thanks for the help. I will learn, so that I can also give useless replies like this one.

airquest:

Great, thanks for the help. I will learn, so that I can also give useless replies like this one.
Don't be mad, get your read on........ Here's the book. Once you have the basics down, someone telling you the command you need to complete a task would be sufficient. If you're looking for someone to write-out the fix for you then you might be better off hitting-up one of these guys.

airquest: ok, but how do you do that ? thanks.
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

airquest:

What kind of a reply would you like ? do you want me to code your Indicator for you ?

WHRoeder:

Didn't mean to be rude nor to make slavery, nor to get it coded for me, I would be happy to do it myself. Just a little bit of indication of what line I should change, what function I should use. You said Object, I've checked, I don't see in Object anything to do with drawing trendline, and even if it does, I think it is ObjectCreate, that doesn't tell me how to draw a trendline. I will check more in the book. The buffer, I don't know what it is yet, I've checked also and what I have understood is that it has to do with the color or thickness of lines that are drawn.

I know I suck at coding, but I'm willing to understand. So two question. When you say "You'll have to change the code that sets the buffers to code that create trend line objects and drop the buffers.". What line is the code that sets the buffer ? #property indicator_buffers 3? What do you mean by dropping the buffer ? Do you think I have to change the whole code and start creating a new indi from 0 or can I keep this one and make some change.

I'm just asking for those who want to help, otherwise, I will do it myself, no problem, maybe in ten years that will be done :). Thanks.

ubzen:
Don't be mad, get your read on........ Here's the book. Once you have the basics down, someone telling you the command you need to complete a task would be sufficient. If you're looking for someone to write-out the fix for you then you might be better off hitting-up one of these guys.
I should precise that I have the (very) basics, and I think someone telling me the command I need to complete this task would be sufficient. I just didn't get the idea, I should write an indicator that draw sticky trendlines, but what about the LRC calculation ?

airquest:

You said Object, I've checked, I don't see in Object anything to do with drawing trendline, and even if it does, I think it is ObjectCreate, that doesn't tell me how to draw a trendline.

You need to read and learn . . . ObjectCreate() and use object type OBJ_TREND and give it 2 price/time coordinates. Then use ObjectSet() to change line thickness, colour etc.

Reason: