Join the Dots. - page 16

GEOFFREY:
Hi Mp

Could you tell us what this silver trend/lining arrow indicator is, what it tells

us and where do we find it? Really find your posts very educational.

Kind regards

Geoff

===========================================

hey

i use "silver trend_signalwith alert" and "super signals"

they are available on all the usual download sites or you can simply google for them (i dont know that the administrator allows OTHER sites to be mentioned or not !) but theyre simple to find.

i have posted on their use a few times, but the quick and dirty is if you see a "dot" and then one of those arrows ABOVE the dot, you are looking at a dynamic support and resistance indicator that is simply saying "more upside here !" and the price will move to that point, once it moves down from the original dot.

this procedure works on ALL timeframes BUT on the one and 5 minute, it usually takes only a few minutes for the currency to reach the "dot" price, sell off a bit and then RETURN up past the dots price (resistance) and move to the NEW arrows price ! On the 15 min and up, the move can take a very long time, but you can pretty much figure the price will get there sooner or later !

NOW, there is a DIFFERENT scenerio that can happen, and thats usually slightly before a major reversal in the market (ive written about them constantly !) when the currency is moving under major momentum ---- AT THAT TIME the arrows will appear, one above the other and the currency will only retrace off of each new resistance area for a few pips, AND THEN CONTINUE UP TO THE NEXT RESISTANCE, where another arrow forms, and the whole thing repeats --- normally, one just holds whatever long they have, although scalpers can sometimes make some pips by trading that activity --- in this case, its best to have your higher timeframe chart and a one minute chart open at the same time, so you can see when the one minute sells off, and then starts back up again --- as you watch youll see it works right along with the arrows !

As usual, while speaking of a long position, the only chart i could find is a short one ---- notice the arrows DESCENDING under the RED DOT ? This is telling you that support is dropping and each time the price reaches the next DOWN arrow, it will move up to where you see it presently at the red dots(resistance) and then drop to the LOWER arrow and then moving back up to the next resistance area which will probably be the brown line (MA 62) continuing that DOWN movement on the lower timeframes, while the H1 will show as a straignt downward movement, and will change later tonight when the Japanese come on strong at 1030PM EST, if they follow normal procedures !

ALL OF THIS SOUNDS A BIT COMPLICATED, I KNOW --- BUT WHEN ITS ALL WORKING AND YOU LOOK AT IT THERE WILL COME THAT "MOMENT" and you will be laughing your head off at how simple it is !

mp

Files:

OK, close up of the MACD/MA CROSSOVER INDICATOR.

notice the white arrow pointing at the purple line which is moving down (DIVERGING from the price ?) -- an early indicator that trend is about to change to the downside !

Note the second white arrow pointing to the immenent cross to the DOWN side for the 2 and 5 ma's --- if that happens, you gots yourself a true short, so along with the H1 dot once could expect us to move down, huh ?

only thing that bothers me is the dot on the H1 is BLUE, not RED ~

we may have a problem here after it forms a dbl top with its original resistance area at 1.9779

now we watches to see what they do to us !

oh, one last thing -- the ema2 is exponential while the ema 5 is "simple"

mp

Files:

Mp -- Stop Me Before I Upload Another Jpeg !

and here, for your consideration, is a nice example of the MACD thingie in action on an H4 of EURUSD (which you can see is also GOING BACK UP TO RESISTANCE, as has been spoken of a few hundred thousand times now !) but for those just coming down from the top of the Alps, OFTEN if the dot comes on BEFORE a key reversal point in the market, it will go down to approx the 15% FIB (yeah, i had to make that one up !) and THEN come back UP to the original resistance point that caused the "DOT" to appear ! NORMALLY it will then move to wherever the super signals arrows are, above the original DOT and then FINALLY, go down !

note the uptrending moving averages and matching "purple macd divergence line ?" ------- weeeeeeeeeeee !

Files:

Thanks for posting how you use your moving averages and MACD.

On the 4hr cable chart I posted, if I am reading this right, we are fixin to have have a down move after todays major bullish action?

I can see it falling to 1.9650 or even teh 1.9500 area

Files:
custom.gif  24 kb

MP -- throw a man a bone and he thinks hes a big dog !

dear mr. lepricus

where on my agenda is it written YOU give projections and prognostications ?

teach someone a little something and now they know EVERYTHING all of a sudden !!!!!

LOL

9550 but i wont tell !

(also understand that may take till tomorrow easily as its on the H4)

mp

Lepricus, Kamper, do those dots lag or repaint?

Cheers!

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Lepricus, Kamper, do those dots lag or repaint? Cheers!

=========================================================

to use the english language at its most correct, these dots repaint !

theyre usually show the resistance point BEFORE the actual arrival of the price, so lagging would not be the correct word

mp

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Lepricus, Kamper, do those dots lag or repaint? Cheers!

LOL.

No, No, No, you got it all wrong!

These are special dots, watch them carefully and you will notice that they are in fact repainting dots which lag and NOT as you put it, lag or repaint.

The Lagging most definately comes first.

KaMpeR:
LOL.

No, No, No, you got it all wrong!

These are special dots, watch them carefully and you will notice that they are in fact repainting dots which lag and NOT as you put it, lag or repaint.

The Lagging most definately comes first.

haha its ok I see what you mean the trend is moving first then you use them inside it I see what its doing it looks ok. I like it! Im gonna buy it! Oh no wait its free ive already got it.Finnaly we have a use for signal line other than its repainting pretty colors

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
haha its ok I see what you mean the trend is moving first then you use them inside it I see what its doing it looks ok. I like it! Im gonna buy it! Oh no wait its free ive already got it.Finnaly we have a use for signal line other than its repainting pretty colors

OK, here's the problem, even though it's free, you have to deposit $150 into E-Gold account number 2117747 before you use it.

If you then continue to use this strategy, you have to make a deposit every week forever, or at least as long as you are alive!

If you do not do the deposit the indicators turn against you and start giving you wrong information and you loose money.

Reason: