Join the Dots. - page 17

Nice Work

Hey All,

Just wanted to show off a bit. This great trade was taken after price broke the resistance. Set no stop & let ride. As I write this im now up to 457 pips. I really like this on the 1 hour chart.

Thanks for sharing Kamp.

Bear-

Files:
jtd.jpg  142 kb

Back to reality. :-)

Morning all.

Is there anyone here with the coding ability to do us a favour please?

Mega Trend is a killer, it uses processor and system resources like no nothing I have ever seen!

Is it possible for someone with coding ability to strip everything out of Mega Trend and just return a "bare bones" indicator that simply draws what we need for this strategy on the screen?

Thanks

Wayne

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

Just wanted to show off a bit. This great trade was taken after price broke the resistance. Set no stop & let ride. As I write this im now up to 457 pips. I really like this on the 1 hour chart.

Thanks for sharing Kamp.

Bear-

Hey Bear, what a pleasure, remember I couldn't have done it without you, thanks.

KaMpeR:
Hey Bear, what a pleasure, remember I couldn't have done it without you, thanks.

Hey Kamp,

Im glad I could help. But again you could have kept this 2 yourself. Thanks. Keep up the great work.

Bear-

Thank you, but that's not my style, I found it here, made a few changes and posted it back here, that way we all benefit. One day someone will do something nice for me, the wheel turns.

KaMpeR:
Thank you, but that's not my style, I found it here, made a few changes and posted it back here, that way we all benefit. One day someone will do something nice for me, the wheel turns.

pay it forward indeed. check my signature.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

Thanks for sharing Kamp.

Bear-

Hey Bear

Can I safely assume that you are using Barry Standers Support and Resistance?

Which version please would you post so I can be sure that I, and others, are using the same one?

Cheers

Wayne

recode megatrend

KaMpeR - sorry, i cannotfind out why the megatrend is taking so much processing power. It is, in fact, a HULL TREND indicator. I have attached one that is almost identical but it doesn't change color. If you can tell me that it is lighter on cpu resources I'll have a look and see if we can edit it to change color.

Files:
hull-ma.mq4  3 kb

Toccata:
KaMpeR - sorry, i cannotfind out why the megatrend is taking so much processing power. It is, in fact, a HULL TREND indicator. I have attached one that is almost identical but it doesn't change color. If you can tell me that it is lighter on cpu resources I'll have a look and see if we can edit it to change color.

Hey Toccata, thank you.

I have this one and if I change the period to 144 it looks exact. Could you check it for me please to make sure that my eye's are not deceiving me and that it does show the same thing?

Thank you very much.

Cheers

Wayne

Files:
hma_color.mq4  4 kb

HMA_Color

yep, looks the same to me - I have attached a re-compiled version in the colors that we are used to and set to 144. I have monitored my processor for a while and it does look lighter on the load. Enjoy

Files:
Reason: