EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1507

sammi61:

How much did you start with?

10 000

I already have a sell signal. If there is no mistake I have already got a sell signal, then the move down has started. I placed the first one, trial, a sell order, and then we'll see... ))))

Zet:

I already have a sell signal. If there is no mistake I have already got a sell signal, then the move down has started. I placed the first one, trial, a sell order, and then we'll see... ))))

I agree, at least 1.3400 - 1.3500 might be a correction.

ernst:

I agree, at least to 1.3400 - 1.3500 we can go as a correction.

Hello all. Unlikely, so far I see only upwards.

strangerr:

Hello all. Unlikely, so far I can only see upwards.

Can't force myself to buy now)))

ernst:

I can't force myself to buy now))))

I am watching and wondering if it will fall to 1.3620 or not.

I can't wait for this "trend" upwards to end, I'm sick of watching this snot-nosedness.

strangerr:

I'm watching and wondering if it will go down to 1.3620 or not.

I can't wait for this "trend" to end, it's annoying to watch this snivelling.

I would rather share, but I will sell in steps of 500 pips: 1.3060, 1.3500, waiting for the next 1.40, maybe higher, and then, when the turn around, and we will turn around, if not the end of the financial world and the crash of the USA))))), we can have a rest.

The upward trend is not over )))) Alas )))

ernst:

I'd rather sell in 500p increments: 1.3060, 1.3500, waiting for the next 1.40, maybe higher, and then when we turn around, which we will, if not the end of the financial world and the US crash))))), we can have a rest.

At 1.38-3830 very strong resistance, I will definitely open another sell there. Levels: 1.3670, intermediate 1.3750, 1.3804-30.

And I think that the level of 1.36833 will be much easier to break through than 1.36278 )))) Just looked for the sake of curiosity, although I am on the yen myself for now )))
Reason: