There is a terms of reference. We need a proger to implement it. - page 5

Korey >> :

it's a bit jumpy, but that's what it's about)))
-there's no such thing as "tick emulation of every second", just ordinary work with ticks.
>> who's noodling on whose ears?)

i don't know what kind of tool i use, it's just a tool that memorizes every second of the price. there's no ticks there, it's the main filter, i don't care about it, it's not the basis for the whole TS and it's interesting to know that it's based on ticks)))

to 1Rakso

OK, I'll put a military helicopter indicator in there))

P.S. ....a about ticks in MT-4 and about seconds still ask, it is useful for trading.

Korey >> :

it's a bit jumpy, but that's what it's about)))
-there's no such thing as "tick emulation of every second", it's just tic work.
>> who's noodling on whose ears?)

I think programmers are idiots who made tick indicator instead of tick emulation, although in the TOR was written ticks, but programmers said that this is not possible, and found a way out in the tick emulation to remember the price every second, but then changed their minds and made it based on ticks)))

Korey >> :

to 1Rakso

OK, I'll put the indicator from the military helicopter there))

P.S. ....a about the ticks in MT-4 and about seconds still ask, it is useful for trading.

Study before asserting again to be screwed twice for a programmer looking at the code and seeing the word TicBase and deciding that it is ticks is unforgivable without understanding what ticks are and what tick emulation is)))) And it's impossible to memorize ticks and put them into the database, except for emulating them in the way a trader trains a proger ))))

1Rakso писал(а) >>

Study before you say again that it is twice too much trouble for a programmer to look at the code and see the word TicBase and decide that it is a tick and not understand what a tick is and what a tick emulation is)))) And that it's impossible to memorize ticks and put them into the database, except that its emulation is how a trader trains a proger yep))))

Very good.

There are ticks and there is tick emulation to your word. Share what it is and what it is eaten with. Maybe something new and unknown 'Recovering tick flow from minutes.'

Prival >> :

Very good.

There are ticks, and there is tick emulation from what you say. Share what it is and what it is eaten with. Maybe something new and unknown 'Recovering tick flow from minutes'.

You have the wrong address, what I know on top of that is pumped by programmers who said that it's impossible to make the price of each tick, or rather to put it in the time base, a tick can be in fractions of a second no matter what time, and here emulation of ticks can be done more correctly to memorize the price every second, but there is a proger who, and this issue has decided who made an indicator that memorizes ticks in fractions of a second as he did not know, but the fact remains that it is possible.

>>) You just haven't seen what's being argued about, so you don't know what it's about.)

1Rakso писал(а) >>

You have the wrong address, what I know on top of that is pumped from the programmers who said that it's impossible to make the price of each tick, or rather to put it in a temporary database, a tick may be in fractions of a second regardless of time and here emulation of ticks can be done rather memorize the price every second, but there is a proger who, and this issue has decided who made an indicator that memorizes ticks in fractions of a second how he did it I do not know, but the fact remains that it is possible.

You simply have not seen written about which is the dispute, so do not know what we're talking about)))).

Well, well.

))))

1Rakso писал(а) >>

You have the wrong address, what I know on top of that is pumped from the programmers who said that it's impossible to make the price of each tick, or rather to put it in a temporary database, a tick may be in fractions of a second regardless of time and here emulation of ticks can be done rather memorize the price every second, but there is a proger who, and this issue has decided who made an indicator that memorizes ticks in fractions of seconds how he did it do not know, but the fact remains that it is possible.

You simply have not seen written about what is in dispute, so you do not know what we're talking about))))

I may not have seen it, but I know what a tick is and what tick emulation is. But you, by giving out such a thing, show that you have no mastery over the issue, do not understand it at all. I think that's why you need a programmer who will explain and tell you everything. Someone who knows and knows more than yours.

Korey >> :

wow.

))))

Well you are a programmer tell me where I am wrong)))) I have no idea what emulation means at all))) as I understand it, what I understand is not the ticks I know exactly, but the price memorized every second, I don't care about the rest, right?You're a programmer and you said it's a tick, not the price memorized every second, so who's wrong is not a pro who claims it's emulation - although he has no idea about it, but gives an explanation of his understanding as a price memorized every second, or a programmer who claims it's a tick memorized in professional language in the programmers' understanding, regardless of the time range.

So who's wrong)))))

Prival >> :

I may not have seen it, but I know what a tick is and what tick emulation is. But by saying such things, you show that you don't know this question at all, you don't understand it. I think that's why you need a programmer who will explain and tell you everything. Someone who knows more.

>> So no one is trying to take your place dear, I gave the TS then he looked at the indices and said they are based on ticks, I said it is not there that it is an emulation in the form of remembered price every second, i can use emulation of ticks, it is similar to ticks. he says it is based on ticks, but the question is how it is possible to write ticks in the code without tick history, when the emulation is based on ticks and some things are missed. if i shift a tick chart to the emulation, they are almost the same except for some gaps in ticks))))) Now I have answered your question of course I know what emulation means. Your colleague guessed what kind of programmer he is))))))

Reason: