Martingale EA - page 135

rossi34:
SORRY SALY(thats your real Membername/lol)!

Do you sell your private martingale EA and can you send me a statement from your last tradingresults to my E-mail(usa2@gmx.de),please?Thanks.

Best Regards

Rossi

hi

first i prepare myself for ATC competitions ...after that it will shows it's cost.... i think 65000$ for beginning.....

Hello Saly!

Is this a joke???You will 65K for your private martingale EA???Ok,have you clients and trade for there with your private martingale EA and what are conditions?Thanks

Greets

Rossi

wolfe:
Wow! Surprised to see this thread is viewed after all this time. I pretty much gave up on martingale strategies a while ago. Seems they ALL seem to dig you into a deep hole sooner or later. Is ANYONE having any success with ANY martingale system???

The blessing 2

please 5 digit

Tfx1.8 5 digit is there?

If Martingale always fail - why not trade anti martingale

Many of the folks here feel Martingale is too risky it is certain to blow up your account - then it must be also true that anti-martngale strategy will almost always be a huge winner in the long run if you stop it after gaining a huge amount? any thought on this??

Risk Management

Hi,

The risk has to be managed, orelse blowup is guarranteed. The exposure has to be managed/hedged which will protect capital.

Here is an example..

regards.

Files:

Martingale EA

I have tested a martingale strategy successful for two months now on a demo account. I'm combining it with Pivot support/resistance to decrease the risk of blowing up the account. Using Average True Range is also an option. I've limited my orders to 7, placing the first orders on the R1 (sell) and S1 (buy) and the 7th order on the R3 and S1. Starting with 0.1 lot ending with 6.4. Stoploss at the next order, takeprofit the pivot line. If order is not closed before the end of the day, I move the takeprofit to the next days pivot line.

This has worked well for me the last two months, even with the runaways we had on 30 Jul, 7 Aug and 19 Aug.

Is there someone out there that can create an EA for me.

Thanks

rudi_botha@hotmail.com:
I have tested a martingale strategy successful for two months now on a demo account. I'm combining it with Pivot support/resistance to decrease the risk of blowing up the account. Using Average True Range is also an option. I've limited my orders to 7, placing the first orders on the R1 (sell) and S1 (buy) and the 7th order on the R3 and S1. Starting with 0.1 lot ending with 6.4. Stoploss at the next order, takeprofit the pivot line. If order is not closed before the end of the day, I move the takeprofit to the next days pivot line.

This has worked well for me the last two months, even with the runaways we had on 30 Jul, 7 Aug and 19 Aug.

Is there someone out there that can create an EA for me.

Thanks

Very interesting. Have you tried multipliers other than 2?

The acid test for me is getting something to survive a backtest for the entire year of '08 and '09. I have been able

to do it with Blessing, but only with a select number of pairs and a lot of tweaking.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Very interesting. Have you tried multipliers other than 2?

The acid test for me is getting something to survive a backtest for the entire year of '08 and '09. I have been able

to do it with Blessing, but only with a select number of pairs and a lot of tweaking.

Rob

Hi Rob

I'm not sure what your asking about the multipliers?

The pairs I used was EURUSD. GBPUSD's range too high. Could work with a bigger account or micro account on GBP. When I use the ATR, I look for the last 5 days average. If it's less than 200, I would place my Buy and Sell limit orders just before the London session open.

Last month I tested on a demo account with $5000.00. At the end of the month my account balance was $8331.67. But I only used a 20 grid, without the pivot support and resistance. The risk are still high for blowing up the account, so I combined it with the pivot on one demo account and the ATR on another account.

I'l post the end results next month.

rudi_botha@hotmail.com:
Hi Rob I'm not sure what your asking about the multipliers

Your implementation is "doubling down," meaning the

multiplier is 2. With Blessing, I have never been able to

get any pair to survive backtests with multipliers higher

than 1.5. In fact, I have only been able to find two or three pairs that can survive '08 and '09, and that is with a multiplier of 1.4.

Rob

Reason: