Martingale EA - page 138

" Closing the trades "

Hi Mr. Wolfe and Mr. ElectricSavant,

Just want to make sure about Closing the trade's from this Spektakuler EA.

What kind the trade's will Stop OR Closing Sir' ???

Thank you so MUCH for your answering and your KIDNESS.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Hi,

Does anyone have latest this martingle? Please PM me. Interested to test this ea.

sivach:
Tested in cable just now and straight into profit!!!

Use this martingle on which broker?

wolfe:
This does use an indicator dependent entry, only uses TS as an exit AFTER you have achieved a certain profit level.

It's more of a "profit protection" method than a TS. It is using your profit levels, takes into account every new high, and protects a set percentage of your profits. Hopefully allowing them to increase, rather than just settling for a small TP level. That was the idea anyway.

Would you rather use an indicator for exit as well as entry? Or, just stick with a set TP level?

Here is another example of this feature:

Can you share setting? Backtest not show profit.

mas_awoo5182:
continue.. (My Dream)

Can share this ea to me? TF? Setting? Pair?

Question about this EA

Hi I'm new to this ea and thread...

I wanted to know if this ea requires hedging to use the pyramiding (buy, sell, buy) option?

I live in the US and this ea would have to close a previous order before opening an opposite trading.

Or does anyone know of an ea that can apply the an alternating buy, sell order in a martingale fashion?

Different type Martingale EA

Hi All.

I try to find martingale EA.

Normally , martingale EA is increase lot size.

for example

①0.1lot x 1position

②0.2lot x 1position(total 0.3lot)

③0.3lot x 1position(total 0.6lot)

④0.4lot x 1position(total 1.0lot)

However I'm looking for another type EA.

This EA is increase positions.

for example

①0.1lot x 1position

②0.1lot x 2position(total 0.3lot)

③0.1lot x 3position(total 0.6lot)

④0.1lot x 4position(total 1.0lot)

Do you know this type EA??

or

Do you make up & change this type EA??

forexresearcher:
A martingale strategy is a strategy that doubles up the lot size after every 'X' amount of pips that gone against your way. For example, the EA opens a trade at 0.1 lot, then when the price goes against you for maybe 20 pips, then you double up the lot size to 0.2 lot. When the price continues to go against you for another 20 pips, the EA double up the previous lot size and now becomes 0.4 lot. It will keep doing that until the price retraces and the profits of the bigger lots trades is more than losing trades and thus close off everything. This strategy will only work with huge capital and good money management. But of course the above is just a basic martingale. A high quality one will be the one with other types of strategies combined.

Could you give us an example for the other types of strategies that you could combine with Martingale and how would they compliment each other? Thanks.

coocosnest:
Hello everybody

I need a little help: I would like to know if it exists some EA manager that opens martingale positions in the same direction of an already open position. For example, I'm long and instead of placing a stop loss at -50 pips, I want an EA that places pending orders at predefined distance (in this case: -50 pips, -100, and so on)

thank you very much in advance

Mattia

I also look for this kind of martingale EA. Because I need to entry the first position manually not the EA. Anyone can help on this? I search and haven't found it yet. Thanks before.

Hi Wolfe, i am testing all EAs especialy martingale EAs long time and didnt see this TFX before. I like that you can add your own sizes there, but iy i understand it correct, it open or close based on MA or that other method right ? Are you able to add there SL and TP that it is simple martingale system ? I can pay for that too. Thank you ! Marek.

Reason: