Martingale EA - page 134

aqz:
band period and bend divertion.

I will tell you why it can be a winner...

it's two great technices from the trading world.

The first is martingale which we know is good but occasionally brings our account to the "round" number.

and the other is a well knowen scalping technice.

I think that the two of of them together can work amazing.

can you help?

thanks

aqz

I'll run it by my ace programmer and see what he has to say.

Rob

Please Continue

Please Continue,

This wiil be great.

lastEA

kayvan:
Hi Wolfe

the indicator is hma_color but i don`t have it`s mq4 file (nonlog also acting the same manner)

i hope the chart attached be clear enough for explaining what i mean.

in case of any questions please let me know.

Regards

hi dear kayvan

may i have your last EA and andicator and templat of this tropic from first post until now of this topic.i am some confuse

thank u for your help

Wow! Surprised to see this thread is viewed after all this time. I pretty much gave up on martingale strategies a while ago. Seems they ALL seem to dig you into a deep hole sooner or later.

Is ANYONE having any success with ANY martingale system???

i think piplite is the best . i have to think in terms of pennys and dimes instead of dollars though goodluck

dear wolf

wolfe:
Wow! Surprised to see this thread is viewed after all this time. I pretty much gave up on martingale strategies a while ago. Seems they ALL seem to dig you into a deep hole sooner or later. Is ANYONE having any success with ANY martingale system???

dear wolf

what do you mean?

do you think yhis way is wrong?i do'nt have any experience at martingale system please advise me

funny

wolfe:
Wow! Surprised to see this thread is viewed after all this time. I pretty much gave up on martingale strategies a while ago. Seems they ALL seem to dig you into a deep hole sooner or later. Is ANYONE having any success with ANY martingale system???

is this a joke??? i made 12000$ of 500$ with my private martingale EA only on 2 month on my live account and if you want my result i will post them to your mail for certain....

Your private martingale EA!!!

Hello Funny!

Do you sell your private martingale EA and can you send me a statement from your last tradingresults to my E-mail(usa2@gmx.de),please?Thanks.

Best Regards

Rossi

SORRY SALY(thats your real Membername/lol)!

Do you sell your private martingale EA and can you send me a statement from your last tradingresults to my E-mail(usa2@gmx.de),please?Thanks.

Best Regards

Rossi

saly:
is this a joke??? i made 12000$ of 500$ with my private martingale EA only on 2 month on my live account and if you want my result i will post them to your mail for certain....

Hi Funny!

You say you have a private martingale EA.Do you buy your private martingale EA and how many cost this?Can you send me a statement from your results with your martingaleEA,please?Thanks.

Best Regards Rossi

Reason: