Martingale EA - page 130

kayvan:
there are 3 options left to add . after that you can use it in real.

just pray God , to not exhaust wolfe

Remember wolfe , and mark my word, after adding these 3 options, be sure we will have a perfect ea (a holly grail one, as i claimed before )

but first of all , and more important one is to add an ma to can filter candles (remember although , candles themselves are a kind of filter in taking positions , and with mawe will have another filter ) that prevent from false orders .

Good luck

HOLLY GRAILL??

That's what i'm looking for

Can't wait the release of the EA

duyduy:
HOLLY GRAILL??

That's what i'm looking for

Can't wait the release of the EA

then ask Wolfe to make it

wolfe:
Kayvan, Do you have the mq4 for this indicator? It's nice to have if you want to include it in an EA.

What about this one , it is in both way , mq4 & exe4.

Files:

kayvan:
What about this one , it is in both way , mq4 & exe4.

Where are you Wolfe ?are you really exhausted ?

kayvan:
Where are you Wolfe ?are you really exhausted ?

I've been working on a few other projects. I only have limited time to code, and I spent a good 1-2 months working on TFX, and all it's off shoot projects. The whole project simply started with me trying to code an EA for someone who has long since lost interest in the system and the thread. I did attract many other talented traders with many great ideas. I have been contacted by dozens of traders wanting me to help code their systems. I don't mind spending my time on a system that shows promise, but I simply don't have the time to try and code every idea, and every system that people contact me with. I have been picking and choosing systems that appear to me to have promise, while at the same time trying to sharpen my coding abilities. I am not an expert coder, just a guy that has self taught, and learned by asking many questions. I realize I still have a long way to go.

I thank everyone who has participated and shown interest in this thread. I have learned a lot from everyone. Thank you.

As for TFX, there always seems to be just one more thing.... one more thing to change, and then it will work. After that one more thing is coded, surprise... now there is one more thing! I have gotten a little tired of staring at the same piece of code that is never done. I have since taken a little break from TFX, and have been doing some work on private projects. I'm not saying I'm completely done with TFX, but after all, I never really expected this type of system to do well in the long run. These type of systems always seem to fail, somewhere, somehow.

wolfe:
I've been working on a few other projects. I only have limited time to code, and I spent a good 1-2 months working on TFX, and all it's off shoot projects. The whole project simply started with me trying to code an EA for someone who has long since lost interest in the system and the thread. I did attract many other talented traders with many great ideas. I have been contacted by dozens of traders wanting me to help code their systems. I don't mind spending my time on a system that shows promise, but I simply don't have the time to try and code every idea, and every system that people contact me with. I have been picking and choosing systems that appear to me to have promise, while at the same time trying to sharpen my coding abilities. I am not an expert coder, just a guy that has self taught, and learned by asking many questions. I realize I still have a long way to go.

I thank everyone who has participated and shown interest in this thread. I have learned a lot from everyone. Thank you.

As for TFX, there always seems to be just one more thing.... one more thing to change, and then it will work. After that one more thing is coded, surprise... now there is one more thing! I have gotten a little tired of staring at the same piece of code that is never done. I have since taken a little break from TFX, and have been doing some work on private projects. I'm not saying I'm completely done with TFX, but after all, I never really expected this type of system to do well in the long run. These type of systems always seem to fail, somewhere, somehow.

Wolfe, thank you for this excellent post.

People should read it carefully, and think more what a collaborative work means.

wolfe:

Thanks Wofle - for putting an end to this useless strategy.

It'll also save a lot of disk space!

fxguy07:
Thanks Wofle - for putting an end to this useless strategy. It'll also save a lot of disk space!

True, martingale never was a strategy, just a gambling method.

To do martingale nobody need a EA, can do this very well manually

well said. Put an end to the martingale madness. Its a useless adventure!

martingales are death traps!

Reason: