Martingale EA - page 43

kayvan:
we have 1 buy order actived @ 1 .9583 while our previous bar high point is 1.9586 . it must be opened @ 1.9591(2pips plus spread).

This can be fixed. I didn't code the (2pips plus spread) part.

kayvan:
( in sell order no need to add spread)

Why in the sell order is there no need to add the spread? Explain this logic to me. It would depend if I'm using the Bid or the Ask in the code right?

Mainly just wanted to know if I had your basic idea down right. I can work on these changes, still not convinced this is the Holy Grail answer you think it is. I hope you prove me wrong!

ElectricSavant:
You guys are BRILLIANT!

We'll see about that!

Hi wolfe

Q 1--Why in the sell order is there no need to add the spread? Explain this logic to me. It would depend if I'm using the Bid or the Ask in the code right?

A 1--you can examine this on your platform .put 2 pending orders(say gbp/usd)1 buy and 1 sell .your buy order will active , when 3 pips left to your buy order point. but in sell order for active the price must cross 3 pips below your sell order point.

Q 2--Mainly just wanted to know if I had your basic idea down right. I can work on these changes, still not convinced this is the Holy Grail answer you think it is. I hope you prove me wrong!

A 2--be sure .and don`t have any doubt that this is the only way we can make money from this dame forex. have a good time my friends.

Thanks wolfe...

Is this TF sensitive?...what I mean... will it use whatever time frame it is loaded on?....or what happens if we switch TF'S after dragging it on to a chart?

ES

wolfe:
Kayvan,

I altered the code to try and fit your idea. If you don't like where the next buy or the next sell is being placed then alter this piece of code-(I labeled it so you can find it easily)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// CHANGE CODE HERE FOR NEXT_BUY OR NEXT_SELL//////////////////////////////////

double Next_Buy=((High[1])+(spread*Point)+(2*Point)); //

double Next_Sell=((Low[1])-(spread*Point)-(2*Point)); //

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// CHANGE CODE HERE FOR NEXT_BUY OR NEXT_SELL//////////////////////////////////

Let me know how it works.

ElectricSavant:
Thanks wolfe...

Is this TF sensitive?...what I mean... will it use whatever time frame it is loaded on?....or what happens if we switch TF'S after dragging it on to a chart?

ES

ES,

YES! This is absolutely TF sensitive. This version ONLY adds on an additional order under these circumstances-

-If your last order was long, the next order will be short.

-If your last order was short, your next order will be long.

-Next long order will be placed when current price is >= to the previous bar's high+spread+2pips

-Next short order will be placed when current price is <= to the previous bar's low-spread-2pips.

If you want to change when the price is fired (ex. pips below previous low-spread-2pips, simply alter the code posted in the EA. The piece of code is in post #425)

It is time sensitive because it is reading the high and low of the previous bar. If you switch time frames in the middle of running the EA, it WILL effect the outcome.

wolfe:
We'll see about that!

i told my story a few post ago (about how many acc killing). but from since i am using this method (manually)in my real, my equity become to grow more .

my calculations in lot size is . 1.3.5.9.18......... you see with this calculation we always have one side order size , double than other side order lot size .

with this calculation we need a little movement in market to come out with profit.

an example in bad cases) we have .1 buy @ 1.9520, market moves 20 against us. our .3 sell will active ,now we need just 10 pips movment to come out with no lose ok?

no , we say market moves aginst us 20 pips ? ok our .5 buy will active .again we need to 10 pips movment to come out with no lose (+spread).and the next level will be the same..

but as you know candelas have mostly a logic movement they make trend line withe their movement .and this kind of movement will make profit for us have a good time

Alteration of Kayvan's method

Kayvan,

I altered the code to try and fit your idea. If you don't like where the next buy or the next sell is being placed then alter this piece of code-(I labeled it so you can find it easily)

Files:
tfx_kayvan.mq4  32 kb

I RE-POSTED THE EA IN POST#425.

Only 1 person downloaded it. Please re-install, I had to fix a small problem. ES, this is probably you. Sorry!

wolfe:
Kayvan,

is it ea ? i download it . but it dose`t work!

watch me . i told before i am near 60 and know nothing about cod and program and .................... please watch me ,thanks

not a problem...we are the testers and expect this....the EA is loaded and the first trade is made and the closest progression to kayvans explanation I can imagine is to turn double lot size to true with a 0.1 and a 0.1 increment.

I am testing kayvans cable h1.

ES

P.S. Do not forget the include file everybody...

wolfe:
I RE-POSTED THE EA IN POST#425. Only 1 person downloaded it. Please re-install, I had to fix a small problem. ES, this is probably you. Sorry!
Reason: