Martingale EA - page 41

ElectricSavant:
Because of the practices of MT4 and the dealers utilization of what MT4 has dreamed up for them, I am afraid the entire Forextsd site is a waste of time for those guests looking for valid stategies to trade.

realizing this makes me sad...I have had fun here in tsd...looking for the Holy Grail

ES

I'm afraid you may be right.

wolfe:
Sounds like some interesting possibilities. Not sure I follow exactly what you mean, but I think I get most of it. Thanks for sharing and contributing.

hi

plz mr wolfe do some changes to your ea .then it will be a 100% perfect ea .

the next trade option in your ea will kill the account .please remove it. the next trade must not happen after a equal move of the price.(ex.20 above buy&20 below sell. this is wrong .)

this is the key: the next trade (sell) must be active,2 pips below the previous candle (if the first enter is buy) . or after an indicator sent sell signal. (for example ma--macd---cci--etc...........). please do this little change to your ea . you have done alot of work since today . do the last one please.

thanks alot

kayvan:
hi

the next trade option in your ea will kill the account .please remove it. the next trade must not happen after a equal move of the price.(ex.20 above buy&20 below sell. this is wrong .)

this is the key: the next trade (sell) must be active,2 pips below the previous candle (if the first enter is buy) . or after an indicator sent sell signal. (for example ma--macd---cci--etc...........). please do this little change to your ea . you have done alot of work since today . do the last one please.

thanks alot

yes with original settings

I killed my mini-account very quickly

what's the problem ?

bad settings ?

thanks

I have still been working on the TFX strategy. I have changed some code in this yet to be posted version, and started a fresh forward test this week.

I want to hear ANY good ideas on handling draw down. Any good ones?

Have a look at 1 day forward test results:

Files:
ph4_v1_2.htm  38 kb

kayvan:
hi

thanks alot

I'll give it a try.

A few questions:

1. If first trade is a buy, sell trade will trigger 2 pips below previous candle? What if price goes 2 pips above previous candle? Layer on another buy?

2. You want price action only, OR indicator signal? Which way???

kayvan:
or after an indicator sent sell signal. (for example ma--macd---cci--etc...........)

3. Only 1 trade per bar???

What time frame do you think this will work on?

wolfe:
I'll give it a try.

A few questions:

1. If first trade is a buy, sell trade will trigger 2 pips below previous candle? What if price goes 2 pips above previous candle? Layer on another buy?

What time frame do you think this will work on?

hi

1. If first trade is a buy, sell trade will trigger 2 pips below previous candle?

yes

What if price goes 2 pips above previous candle? Layer on another buy?

we do nothing.

price action is better.

i did not understand your third question. but this may help ur first order with initial entry (say .1 & buy) active d we do nothing at the next bar and second next bar & third next bar &&&&&..... till price return 2 pips below the previous bar .then we enter sell with double size ,and continue to this every time this break out happened. What time frame do you think this will work on?

this is working in any time frame . but the best is H1

at the end again i beg you to do this changes to your eabelieve me it will be a perfect ea with this changes please do it

I am interested to look at kayvan's EA when your finished coding it wolfe...tell me which pair you would like me to test..

ES

I have been trying BreakEven and Trailing Stop

Hi Wolfe,

in an attempt to keep drawdown to a minimum I have coded in a break Even and a trailing stop. I can use either or both. It works well enough but I did it late last night and am still mucking around with the best settings.

I am more than happy to post it but it is your thread and it is disruptive to post a heap of private versions.

So I can either send it to you privately or post it if you are interested.

Oh and I have also limited the maximum lot size as an external.

My next thoughts are to limit the amount of orders in a sideways market and only allow extra orders on a price breakout.

ElectricSavant:
I am interested to look at kayvan's EA when your finished coding it wolfe...tell me which pair you would like me to test.. ES

no mater which pair it will sweep the market

Well..kayvan...lets hope we get something to test...there is plenty of room in the opening post for several versions...

I will try them all, as long as wolfe is willing to try!

Your enthusiasm is refreshing...kayvan...I seem to need a young traders excitement lately to keep my interest in Forex and the search!

ES

kayvan:
no mater which pair it will sweep the market
Reason: