I will write an advisor free of charge - page 20

MIR_KAZAN:
Why is the EA earning well at the beginning of the test and losing on the last day in the tester?
Of course it is not. A simple check: make several tests, but change the end date in each test.

MIR_KAZAN:
Why does the Expert Advisor earn good money at the beginning of the test, but on the last day of the test it loses money?
While the EA is working, the balance line goes up and the equity line goes down and tends to zero. Right ?

MIR_KAZAN:
Why is the Expert Advisor making good profit at the beginning of the test and losing on the last day of the tester?
Apparently, you have an open losing position and the tester closes it at the end of testing. When testing, pay attention not only to the balance line (blue), but also to the equity line (green).

Good evening. I would like a simple muving, but separately for bullish and bearish, please.

Hello !

Please make a simple and very profitable Expert Advisor on limit stop orders ?

I've been trying to write one myself for a long time now,

But so far I haven't managed to "chase" limiters behind the price, I dug a lot of Expert Advisors,

Of course I will finish it, but may I speed it up at last?

I will test on several computers at several brokers with reports and additives for those strategies

which I cleared up a long time ago, but I can't get far with them manually...

I.e. to start creating such a - "People's" Expert Advisor, - for example, the price of Eurobucks goes up,

and the sell limit goes up behind it, too, at a certain distance,

And when the price has changed its direction and went down, then the limiters will "meet" it with the opening of the sale.

Of course, with buying it will be vice versa, i.e. after the descending price the buy limit will "go down", at a certain distance,

with the subsequent opening of a buy.

Hello,

tell me... Can I ask you to just add a function to the owl?))

Owls are simple...

If the price goes from the top to the bottom, it opens a buy order. If the price goes from the bottom to the top, it opens a buy order.

When the price breaks the line going from the bottom to the top, and closes below, the order is opened if two conditions are met!

1) condition, the Expert Advisor measures how many points the line was broken by the shadow of the bar, if the settings are 10 pips, then the breakdown should not be more than 10 pips

2) The EA measures the distance from the close to the high, if 35 pips are set, the breakdown should not exceed 35 pips.

What do I ask to add, two functionalities.

1) if "Owls" open an order, it will close at the stop. So, the 1) in the case of closing the next or any other bar above the line (if we consider the sale), the owl should not wait for loss, and close immediately at the close of this bar.

2) if the next, or another bar, again returns under the level (we have considered an example of selling) the owls open the order again... But the part of the bar, which is again returned, should be at least 60% of the whole body...

For example!

The bar returned under the signal level. From the open position to the close is 12 pips... ( the whole body of the bar without ticks ) And if it closed below the level more than 50% from the level to close, for example 7 points, only then the order opens...

What do you say?

Can you help?

akarustam:

Hello !

Please make a simple and very profitable Expert Advisor on limit stop orders ?

I've been trying to write one myself for a long time now,

But so far I haven't managed to "chase" limiters behind the price, I dug a lot of Expert Advisors,

Of course I will finish it, but may I speed it up at last?

I will test on several computers at several brokers with reports and additives for those strategies

which I cleared up a long time ago, but I can't get far with them manually...

I.e. to start creating such a - "People's" Expert Advisor - for example, the price of Eurobucks goes up,

and the sell limit goes up behind it, too, at a certain distance,

And when the price changes direction and goes down, then the limiters will "meet" it with the opening of the sale.

Of course, with buying it will be vice versa, i.e. after the descending price the buy limit will "go down", at a certain distance,

with the subsequent opening of a buy.

You do not take into account that a buy limit can only be placed below price and a sell limit above price. For what you are suggesting, you need to use stop orders.

Roman Voloshyk:

Hello,

tell me... Can I ask you to just add a function to the owl?))

Owls are simple...

If the price goes from the top to the bottom, it opens a buy order. If the price goes from the bottom to the top, it opens a buy order.

When the price breaks the line going from the bottom to the top, and closes below, the order is opened if two conditions are met!

1) condition, the Expert Advisor measures how many points the line was broken by the shadow of the bar, if the settings are 10 pips, then the breakdown should not be more than 10 pips

2) The EA measures the distance from the close to the high, if 35 pips are set, the breakdown should not exceed 35 pips.

What do I ask to add, two functionalities.

1) if "Owls" open an order, it will close at the stop. So, the 1) in the case of closing the next or any other bar above the line (if we consider the sale), the owl should not wait for loss, and close immediately at the close of this bar.

2) if next, or another bar, again returns under the level, (we are looking at sale example) then the owls open order again... But, the part of bar, which is again returned, must be at least 60% of the whole body.

For example!

The bar returned under the signal level. From the open position to the close is 12 pips... ( the whole body of the bar without ticks ) And if it closed below the level more than 50% from the level to close, for example 7 points, only then the order opens...

What do you say?

Help?

And what makes you think that this owl is not profitable???????

Just noticed how it could be better, so once again I ask, will you do my request???

When you do this, please let me know - ****

Vitalii Ananev:
Apparently, you have an unclosed unprofitable position and the tester closes it at the end of testing. When testing, pay attention not only to the balance line (blue), but also to the equity line (green).
Question: How to make it open deals only once at the beginning of separating lines on pairs with daily timeframe? (These separators are set in settings "Show period separators" The next deal should already be opened at the beginning of the next separating line.

MIR_KAZAN:
Another question: On pairs with a daily timeframe how to make it open the deal only once and at the beginning of the dividing bars? (These dividers are set in the settings "Show period separators" The next deal should already be opened at the beginning of the next dividing bar.

Do you mean to open transactions at the opening of a D1 candle? If so, then set in the logic of the Expert Advisor conditions to open transactions only at a given time.

Reason: