Fibo & Gann variations - page 21

How do you set up Gann Grid?

Hi everyone! I'm new to Forex, so don't laugh at me for asking a question that practically everyone knows.

Anyway, I've been wondering, how do you set up the Gann Grid? How does it work? Thank you to anyone who answers these questions.

Changing the Default Fib Retracement

I want to change the default Fib Retracement tool to include negative fib levels as well. Any idea how to accomplish this?

I Need a Box/fib indicator

I'm just curious if someone can make a box/fibo indicator that would encompass the high and the low within a specific start time and end time and then automatically pull fibs from that particular high to the low or vice-versa. These are the levels and descriptions I'm using on the Mt4 fib tool and would like it to be identical. Any help would be appreciated.

Level------- Description

0.0---------- Box Edge

0.5---------- Initial Stop

1.0---------- Box Edge

-.236-------- Entry

-.382-------- TP 2 Stop

-.618-------- TP 1 & TP 3 Stop

-1.0--------- TP 2

1.236-------- Entry

1.382-------- TP2 Stop

1.618-------- TP 1 & TP 3 Stop

2.0---------- TP 2

-1.382------- TP 3

2.382-------- TP 3

-1.618------- TP 4

2.618-------- TP 4

Here is a pic of how it should look. In the example, the box is drawn from 04:00 to 07:00 with the fibs being pulled from the high to the low within the box's "zone".

Files:
london.gif  51 kb

No one??? Anyone????

sljubano:
Try FIBO_Target.

Does anyone have an updated version of FIBO_Target.mq4 there seems to be a few bugs with the targets comments not updating properly.

fxbs:
you scared me (i thought it's mladen_5_0 indicator)

roflmho!!!!!

poruchik:
This indicator, gift to trader Glorinika

Thank you, poruchik.

BoxFibo 111111111

Files:

good morning ind

fibonachi fan

Please help me to get fibonachi fan. I searched in this forum but no result.

Thanks

Reason: