Fibo & Gann variations - page 14

I wonder if this works for you as a stand alone method for entering the market? Or deciding when to enter the market? very cool indeed. I had personally never gone beyond the moon phases to determine when to enter swing trades, that alone added another 15% accuracy to trades. This method you are hinting at seems even more powerful.

Have you tried to scale this down for intra-day?

mezarashii:
I wonder if this works for you as a stand alone method for entering the market? Or deciding when to enter the market? very cool indeed. I had personally never gone beyond the moon phases to determine when to enter swing trades, that alone added another 15% accuracy to trades. This method you are hinting at seems even more powerful. Have you tried to scale this down for intra-day?

Can be very powerful indeed Mezar, do u have chat programs like skype or yahoo? we can discuss with more depth.

sure I am mezarashii at yahoo. I'll log on now.

Previous day high and low using fibs

is there an indicator which plots the fibs of only the previous day high and low--in both directions high to low and low to high--on the forum somewhere? Should be but I am lost when sifting through all the indicators for fib.

Thanks!

Banzai has (inFF & in his Blog)

Spud Stoh prev.day FibBreakout (FF)

and here someware (or everyware)- can't tell exactly )))

this one will

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  10 kb

fibonacci levels auto description script

hello folks! i want to know if you know of any metatrader script that puts description(depending on the chart timeframe) in the fibonacci levels. because when i draw fibonacci, it just gives:

i know you can put manually the description onto the levels but i want it automatic which could mean efficiency.

because i use the same chart window for my weekly, daily, 4H and 1H(i just switch timeframes), i find it confusing to look at fibonacci lines of 1W, 1D, etc all over the chart. i don't know which level is for 1W, 1D etc.

if i draw fibonacci in 1Week i want it to show automatically:

Weekly 161.8

weekly 100.0

weekly 61.8

weekly 50.0

weekly 38.2

weekly 23.6

weekly 0.0

if i draw fibonacci in 1D i want it to show automatically:

daily 161.8

daily 100.0

daily 61.8

daily 50.0

daily 38.2

daily 23.6

daily 0.0

if i draw fibonacci in 4H i want it to show automatically:

4H 161.8

4H 100.0

4H 61.8

4H 50.0

4H 38.2

4H 23.6

4H 0.0

and so on....

is there any such script out there? thanks a lot for your help friends.

best regards to all and merry christmas!!!!

scott

Here is a freebie guys

earth seasonal cycles

indicator into scripts

data into expert/files

User input Fibo indicator?

I've found that drawing fibos from round numbers every 1000 pips act as decent S&R. I've included a chart below for example

I use MT4s built in fibo tool to do this but was thinking a indicator would be better because I don't have to redraw the fibos when looking back in my charts.

Maybe something like this already exists, but something that you could input the start and end price and input the fibo levels etc.

If there is an indicator like this floating around please let me know. I searched forex-tsd but couldn't find anything.

Files:
custom.gif  13 kb

Reason: