Fibo & Gann variations - page 19

smalltalk
smalltalk  

Thank you very much for your swift respons...

Yves
Yves  
dxtrade:
Well, it took me a while, but now my all-inclusive-indicator is finished.

What is he doing?

1. He is drawing the daily pivots without cluttering the chart

2. He is drawing the major Gann Lines (scale adjustable in the properties)

3. he is drawing a box of yesterdays high/low with the 38.2 and 61.8 retracement in another color and the 0.382 and 1.382 Fib Extension of yesterdays high/low

Hope that helps... below a screenshot of the indicator without any other indicator involved (wrong - the magnified market price is on it as well )

Have fun...

Badly your indicator would be more usable if you could fix the sunday bug. Make sunday part of friday if possible. Tia.

GoldHunter
GoldHunter  
zombie333:
Hi all ,,,,

i have aproblem with indicator called (( FIBO_S )) when i'm going to use it ,, it make my system very very slow ,,, i don't know why ,, all what i need from this indi ,, the 2 lins for high and low and 2 lins that shown the targt up and down ,, i don't need to Histogram of Fibo levle that indi can drow on chart ,,,

what i'm trying to say ,, if the histo and fibo levle cause this bad slowdown in my system ,, can sombody remov it and keep on 4 lines that i need ,,

or PLZ somebody try to help me to fix slowdown problem that happning by indi

thanx fo all and sorry about my english

hi guys,

could somebody share with me what is the best setting for fibo_s with tf30?

thanks.

Love_pips
Love_pips  

Fibo extensions

Can someone tell me how can i set fibonnaci projections on the standart mt4 indicator please?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Love_pips:
Can someone tell me how can i set fibonnaci projections on the standart mt4 indicator please?

On MT4 it's called fibonacci expansion.

Look for a tool like the one inside on the lime reactangle.

Files:
dibujo.jpg 105 kb
Love_pips
Love_pips  

thank you

sljubano
sljubano  
zombie333:
Hi all ,,,,

i have aproblem with indicator called (( FIBO_S )) when i'm going to use it ,, it make my system very very slow ,,, i don't know why ,, all what i need from this indi ,, the 2 lins for high and low and 2 lins that shown the targt up and down ,, i don't need to Histogram of Fibo levle that indi can drow on chart ,,,

what i'm trying to say ,, if the histo and fibo levle cause this bad slowdown in my system ,, can sombody remov it and keep on 4 lines that i need ,,

or PLZ somebody try to help me to fix slowdown problem that happning by indi

thanx fo all and sorry about my english

Try FIBO_Target.

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Fibo Circle indicator by cja is on this post.

mostar
mostar  

Hi

Anyone know of any indicators that can show me

2 fibonaccis on a chart. fibo extention + fibo retracement

forexforfun
forexforfun  

Coding Help Please

could someone code this so that it uses the 1HR t/f instead of daily for the fibo targets.

thanks for any help.