Experts: X Trail

X Trail:

This EA alerts you whenever there is a MA cross.

Author: Tonny Obare

Is it for multiple time frames?

Yes it uses the chart timeframe

9818682527:

Is it for multiple time frames?

I want to ask u is that suppose if i have opend a chart in 1 min time frame but there is crossover happened at 5 min time frame.......so will it give alert.

Also what is shift 1 and shift 2? my questions might sound very stupid but i have no idea abt codes.

Those are shift settings for moving average and as i said it uses the timeframe of the chart you have attached it to.

9818682527:

I want to ask u is that suppose if i have opend a chart in 1 min time frame but there is crossover happened at 5 min time frame.......so will it give alert.

Also what is shift 1 and shift 2? my questions might sound very stupid but i have no idea abt codes.

Sir i want to know if its possible to simultaneously use it on multiple time frames or i need to open different charts for every time frame.

Also can u also inform me what is run interval seconds

What should be shift parameters?

I know i am bothering u but plz try and understand and help me.

Thank u.

Hi Tony. I think your EA is very good. I've just downloaded it and will take a closer look at it to see if I could probably optimize its performance. Good work though, judging from the screen shot.

brayt:
Hi Tony. I think your EA is very good. I've just downloaded it and will take a closer look at it to see if I could probably optimize its performance. Good work though, judging from the screen shot.

Reason: