Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 6

Indicator Request

FXSummit,

Would you please be so kind as to post the MACD indicators you are using here? Thank you very much.

summitfx:
Rads- it's nice to see you being creative with your charts again and sharing. Your Stoch and MACD gave an early heads up on the reversal as did the audusd and usdjpy pullback...waiting for the next upleg if it comes. Great new system!!

radatats

Could you please tell me what those vertical line that have a fraction followed by a "P" mean or do? I do not see them mention in the system,and are they required or can they be removed? They seem to go a long way up the chart if you zoom in.

Thx

That comes form the indicators that Rads posted on page 1. The rads macd~

Let me know-

Carmel:
FXSummit, Would you please be so kind as to post the MACD indicators you are using here? Thank you very much.

Hi Summitfx

I have looked on the first page but do the see the rads macd , and the zip file does not contain it, and just to double check I load the template and it also did not load the macd, the only other was deman"s Parabolic 2 TF.

Thx

Try this!

Load one MACD on top of SMAC-D.

Hope this helps!

Dave

Files:

Question??

radatats,

The HAS is the color bars of MTF timeframes. What is the HAS Ext that you refer to in your early posts - Just need to fully understand. P.S. Not a bad system you have created!!

Merry Christmas!

Dave

Houston, TX

Thanks guys, now I have placed the Hashi smoothed in the custom folder it's working ok. Sorry for the late reply. Have a good Christmas.

All the best,

Dave

Iceman,

The horizontallines that you refer to are Murray Math lines and represent significant levels of support and resistance. I use them as targets and for trade planning. A Google search should get you lots of info on Murray Math.

For everyone else, I pulled the MACD and SMAC-D from my posts once it was clear that we had found the solution to making the MTF HAS Bars work. It is going to be enough work trying to answer questions about one system without getting everyone confused with 2 variations.

I have been using the MACD and SMAC-D combo for a long time and it has many good applications but it still requires interpretation. I believe the MTF HAS Bars allow us to focus on the HAS on higher time frames to get our signals.

The HAS Extensions are created to give a longer tail to the HAS indicator. It helps to eliminate false signals when HAS colors change. Notice on the small pullbacks that the HAS color changes but the Extension does not. Helps keep those itchy trigger fingers from firing off a new trade or closing out a current trade too early. We will develop more effective ways of reading and using them as we move ahead. I have a lot of ideas to share and we will get to them.

Thanks everyone,

Rad

Radatats

Thanks for your answers and time, I have notice that you show pics showing entries when the price price action ( bar) clears your blue line and in some pic show the HAS MTF with 2 colors the same and yet others show 3 colors the same ( 15 min set up) SO are you using this to lets say using a 15-30-1hr-4hr set up from the "Top Down" keeping with the 4hr trend and looking at the lower time frames to go red again if the 4 hr does not change and selling again once the Blue line is cleared, or just using it from the "Bottom Up" on a counter trend which you show in the pic of the gbp-jpy this last Friday when the 4 hr was still in a down trend and your pic showing your entry would have been a counter trend move until the 4 hr changed late in the afternoon. The way I have come the understand this and have used in the past is from a "Top Down" approach.

Thx

Have been studying both radatats charts and my own and I've got to say this is one of the most simplistic trading systems I come across. Once everything lines up it's trade time. It gets even better on the longer time frames. I'm sure I can grab around 10 pips a day using this system. It's going to be a pleasure trading this system Thanks radatats for the perfect xmas present

Reason: