E-mail alert won't work on 2MA crossover.mq4

Hello everyone,

This is my first post since I am new to this forum and I am a new trader. My problem is that I am using 2 MA Crossover. mq4 with alerts and I can't get the e-mail alert to work. The regular alert comes up on the computer screen and I have the e-mail one turned on. I have other e-mail alerts that work OK from the platform I am using and I have even tried it on more than one Mt4 platform.

Is there anyone else out there using this indicator and that is able to get the e-mail alerts to work?? I am unable to get hold of the author of the alert. It is jnrtrading out of the UK. Maybe nobody can get it to work??? Thanks for any help you can give.

samson158

Try with mine.

FerruFx

Files:

FerruFx,

Thank you so much for that zip for 2MAscross alert. It works very well. You are a real life saver. I will be eternally in your debt.

Thanks again,

samson158(Doyle)

You're welcome!

FerruFx

FerruFX,

I've downloaded your 2MA Crossover alert but don't know how to use it.

I've inserted in experts and indicators but it is not showing up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

traderdc:
FerruFX,I've downloaded your 2MA Crossover alert but don't know how to use it.I've inserted in experts and indicators but it is not showing up. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

have you compile it ?

Reason: