Best indicator parade - page 17

[Req] Indicators and Strategies

Hai, there are a lot of experts in this forum sharing a lot of useful stuff with us. I thank them all.

Can you suggest some indicators and methods to win the forex competitions?, Because some members of this forum were already a winner of those competitions. Your knowledge would definitely help some newbies like me.

Thanks in advance.

The best indicators in my opinion, and my screen setup: % trailing stop, market clos

main window: normal chart with EMA(10,20,30,50)

sub window 1: raw price line, and x% trailing stop line, e.g. x=1

sub window 2: the horizontal blue line, which marks the close price as of prior US market close (16:00 US east time),

sub window 3: reversal candlestick lines and EMA's.

All these indicators can be found in this forum. Not to post here to avoid redundancy.

Files:
snap154.jpg  344 kb

where download these indicators ?

Stochastic

BBands stop

xMeter

caoy2009:

sub window 2: the horizontal blue line, which marks the close price as of prior US market close (16:00 US east time),

All these indicators can be found in this forum. Not to post here to avoid redundancy.

following my previous post #163, I also look at the line chart which is clearer. And I set major grid lines by 0.0100

the sub chart is reversal candlesticks with EMAs

Files:
snap255.jpg  96 kb

I think - this one may be one of the best:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173380/page2

Indicator Best!

What is the best indicator for MetaTrader 4

Thanks.

My fav indicators:

1. MACD Colored ( by Malden ) ZeroLag Setting Used for MA's 7 & 88

2. Color Stochastic 1.04 ( by Malden )

3. MML_Multi_Option_v1.23 ( P =16 for Stock/Index, P = 32 for Commodities, P = 64 for Forex with TimePeroid of 240 i.e. 4HR )

4. Super Signal ( For Entry & Exit )

5. BBStop ( for TSL identification )

6. LWMA Rainbow lines to determine how long I ride the trend.

Optional's:

1. FerruFX_Multi_info ( just using trend box & Pivot Box )

2. Probability Meter

EA:

Divergence Trader by Ron Thompson ( Have been tweaking this a bit & getting sold backtest results for Silver & Crude & SP500 )

The biggest challenge was - when to call it an end after an entry is made to ride the trend. Multiple Moving Averages solved that for me.

My MMA ( Rainbow Setting ): 7 Colors of the rainbow ( VIBGYOR ) x 3 lines each color, each line increases period by increment of 5..using LWMA's from 5,10,15,....,105 ( Out lines & the 50 LWMA line bolded ) all are using value at Close ( I think High should be used for better accuracy )

That's all.

caoy2009:

hye,can someone help me where can i find these indicator.tsp?and tsp end?

thanks

better Stoch

godfreyh:
How's this then for smooth , yet non lagging , , coded an MA oscillator of the RSX and color keyed the down slopes and upslopes. Above 0 = buy, below 0= sell

Hi you made a fine Stoch!

But where can I find it? Thanks Wolfsch

Reason: