Best indicator parade - page 13

where is the indicator

weres the price

Please upload the indicator...

Petor

derekz:
hi

please write your first five indicators (the bests for you)

thanks

Hi! All Indicators are best! They are in a different manner for every. I will discover a way FutureTrend. This Trend-Indicator is the best! Who is that? I don't know this!

Hello,

I would be happy to help but I'm afraid I don't understand exactly what you are asking for. Could you be a bit more specific?

Thx

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

Meister_Propper:
Hi folks,

in the meantime there are so many new indis etc. that it is difficult to be in the know. Is somebody able to post/share the best indis, settings etc. which you are using for the manual system? That would be great! Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

P.S.: Maybe we should also start an EA thread for that system because it is a little bit confusing where some indis belong to (to manual system or EA?!)

Ok. My pleasure. It's also default on MT4 and any trading software.

Files:
macd.mq4  3 kb

will this one be cool

but not practice on it yet

iP_aaRG_v8a.ex4 (8.0 KB, 273 views)

have to remember what thin and thick mean

and it look good on 5 min too -- esp avoiding my usual ERRORs

it looks very much like centre of gravity indicator --- but hope this one does not confuse me as much

---

just merge it with your existing template (or some other indicators), don't have to use his template as his TP / SL probably different from yours

xx3xxx:
will this one be cool but not practice on it yet

xx3xx

I noticed that your using fractal channel indicator, I've been testing the cross of the ray lines....could someone alert the cross of these 2 lines?

Thanks AW

Reason: