Best indicator parade - page 5

mos:
i looked to this post and these indicators dont work!

maybe you have others that work?

thx

Do not work?

The whole section is based on those indicators and indicators work. Especially ZUP and Search_patterns_v6 indicator. Indicators work great.

A Baby Trader.........

newdigital:
Do not work? The whole section is based on those indicators and indicators work. Especially ZUP and Search_patterns_v6 indicator. Indicators work great.

or maybe no pattern detect thts why no signal occur.

heartnet:
or maybe no pattern detect thts why no signal occur.

Common!

One of the best section on the forum. I will not post any image. Check it by yourself.

My goodness! The most complete collection of ZUP indicators and also link to Russia forum where Nen developed the indicator are compiled together by New Digital, yet mos say it is not work! mos, i think you have to play around it and read the whole thread.

newdigital:
Do not work? The whole section is based on those indicators and indicators work. Especially ZUP and Search_patterns_v6 indicator. Indicators work great.

i mean just the harmonic didnt work . the others work for sure. maybe the problem is in my softwear, anyway thx.

mos:
i mean just the harmonic didnt work . the others work for sure. maybe the problem is in my softwear, anyway thx.

Which harmonic?

Can you post the link?

0_Harmony_05_azz.ex4 (25.1 KB, 1162 views

0_Harmony_05_zigzag.ex4 (

these indicators dont work.

May be ... it is ex4 files and it can not be fixed as it is ex4. Besides it was created before nen came to our forum with his first ZUP indicator ...

This section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems was started by Iranian kamyar. And Russians and Americans are working all together there ... but it was a problem with indicator long time ago (it was not coded by our members for free sorry) so I went to onix forum and asked the members of onix forum ... and than nen came to our forum from onix forum ... and posted his first ZUP. So those Harmony_05 indicators were coded before nen started to post his indicators developed on onix forum to our forum ...

Use other harmonic indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

Reason: