Best indicator parade - page 21

krelian99:
I think, as you millions of young and unexperienced trader feel - me too. Loosing a big amount in the first months, not of being greedy, but of not haveing the experience and a working system. But the time will come. Some people say "Don't use indicators" or "All matters is technical market analysis and knowledge about economy" bla bla. Longtime traders and pros maybe (many lost in august and september much money). Why then are there hundreds of indicators and their derivatives? For us as walking frame I'm happy that I have found my setup now that works very good for me - big thanx mainly to Xard777 and mladen. You will find yours for sure but that needs time. I searched a half year and feel free to test it, first of all ALMA (two or three at once with windowsize 6, 20 and 35).

...And do you know what the biggest and terrible joke is about trading?

All we need is put on lines in 8th steps(like Gann): 12.5 , 25, 37.5, 50, 62.5, 75, 87,5, 100

like with gridbuilder or so.

Looking at direction and momentum in that direction and price will touch those levels for sure.

Even that I know about these simple facts and that they want us to think it is complicated, I am a lost indi-junky...

It is all in our head krelian. In my case and maybe a million others, it is just the wrong attitude and more fear than courage. Yes I am able to admit that...

Wolf

P.S.: to stay addicted to indis: what alma and where to find?

The red/blue lines are a 20 and a 35 ALMA, a nice moving average derivative. You can see the price bouncing off the 20er or the 35er (and sometimes not but came all the same back - ok, but it's live). But the point is, keep it simple but powerful. See the Murrey Math levels. The last swing went from M15 Sup to M15 Res and bounced. And SMI talks for it self, I hope. Out of the band, comes back and peng. Divergences are also quite nice. For entry à point is the XO 4TF.

The indis here - just click the blue colored dingsbums

Files:
eurcadm15.png  62 kb

krelian99:

The red/blue lines are a 20 and a 35 ALMA, a nice moving average derivative. You can see the price bouncing off the 20er or the 35er (and sometimes not but came all the same back - ok, but it's live). But the point is, keep it simple but powerful. See the Murrey Math levels. The last swing went from M15 Sup to M15 Res and bounced. And SMI talks for it self, I hope. Out of the band, comes back and peng. Divergences are also quite nice. For entry à point is the XO 4TF.

The indis here - just click the blue colored dingsbums

dingsbums sounds german...

Thank you for sharing krelian.

I have to study the tpl.

I see the "cutting" into 8th.. we are on the same track.

For an example how accurate this can be: Just go to, lets say usd/jpy M5, take your calculator and a low.

Then calculate this price plus 0,125% , + 0,25% and so on. You will see how often the calculatd levels are hitten, often to the pip.

I mean, if we look at our charts for a moment as a non-trader and like an objective man, we see every move is measurable in percent (not only the fibs) because it is an up and down while time is moving. (If we only could be better at timing when to enter and to exit, haha)

Regards

Wolf

..dingsbums sounds german...

Thanks for sharing krelian. I have to study this.

Regards

Wolf

mint10:
my best indicator

Mint - could you please post the indicator in the pic or at least tell us where to find it - I do see some quirks as pointed out by others but want to see how it's put together - thanks n advance

pipmagnet:
Mint - could you please post the indicator in the pic or at least tell us where to find it - I do see some quirks as pointed out by others but want to see how it's put together - thanks n advance

That is one of the pollans repainting indicator

nbtrading:
That is one of the pollans repainting indicator

Don't forget that it is a "wonder indicator"

whisperer:
Don't forget that it is a "wonder indicator"

Aren't they all - id a man expect wonders he we expect a wonder even from a moving average. All is in our heads - but then that seems to be the hardest part to understand

Reason: