Best indicator parade - page 16

Show us the best number 2 your indicator

Hellow dear trader! Everybody know that if the trader have a good system trading strategy whatever he can make one better system or indicator a bit later. I'm sure no one want to upload the best indicator N1 for free on forum, it's a simple and normal process, BUT if anyone have now a better like grail trading method, PLEASE put here your system or indicator that you work before it - YOUR N2 INDICATOR. Much THANK'S!

If just talking about indicators, the 2nd best indicator in my trading method, unfortunately, is MACD.

Thank's. I am agree with you. Any other thinks?

By the way now I thinking about one new system. Try to use the SuperTrend on M5 or M15 with small period from 1 to 3 and whin it is show Buy you will open Sell and respective whin it is show Sell you will open Buy. Each transaction you will fix the profit whin the SuperTrend indicator will show you another signal. BUT pay attention whin appear the trend. It is better to use the SL you prefer.What you think about this system?

MACD

CrossMA

ADX

SuperTrend

SSL

vsa signal

volume

only theese 2 indicator

1. Donchian Bands

2. SuperTrend

3. CMA~

4. RSI

5. T3RSI

6. SMA

7. XpPivot

Heavy Pipsssss Everday

mithetnme

H4 good indicator

HI all ! Someone can suggest me a good H4 indicator ? I alredy have m5 and m15 indicator - KhaossAssault with settings: 3 , 14 , 3 , 120 but i need H4 good indicator too . Please suggest me someone .

ADX(DMI) with MACD or stochastic

weather balloon

divining stick

coin toss

full moon

sun spots

s

Reason: