OILFXPRO gold breakout system

Hi folks

I promised you many free expert advisors and systems for 2008.

Here is the performance in testing of GOLD breakout system

A set of free expert advisors and system details will be posted , after testing them and finalising the system.Everything will be posted in due course

A set of exper advisors is posted.For metatrader cash gold brokers add a extra zero/0 after the figures in mql files.Use the free version p m for cash brokers.

OILFXPRO

Here are some results and EAS are posted 1st post

Enjoy the free EAS and thank the Coder

sO IF ANY OF U WANT TO CONTRIBUTE WITH IMPROVEMENTS DO SO

OILFXPRO

Files:
gold_eas.gif  6 kb
gold_eas.htm  24 kb

Hi folks

Here is the system and a second free expert advisor for signals/forward testing /demo accounts

OILFXPRO gold breakout system

Determine the 8.00 CET – 9.00 CET High Low on gold zg.Place trade at 9.00 cet & Determine the 14.00 CET – 15.00 CET High Low on gold zg.Place trade at 9.00 cet for morning breakouts and at 15.00 hours CET for P M breakouts

Set BuyStop at High + 15 points and SellStop at Low - 15 points

Set Target Price at entry + 70 points ($7)(exit only on exit rules or if stops hit)

Set StopLoss at entry - 40 points ($4)

. If the other side of the breakout is within 40 points then the StopLoss will be that level (Longtrade: SL = Low range - 15 points = SellStop; Shorttrade: SL = High range +15 poins = BuyStop)

Move the SL to breakeven after a gain of 50 points

If a certain position is taken and price turns agains you and it breaks the other side of the breakout channel then turn. If the breakout channel is broader then the stoploss ,first the stoploss will be hit. If the breakout channel is narrower then the stoploss then hitting the other side means that you have to turn your position. Three turns per day is maximum limit

If the early morning channel is greater than 100 POINTS ($10) do not trade the expert advisor in the afternoon

EXITS

At 21.00 CET all orders expiring and close all trades at market. On Friday we do the same at 20.00 CET.

This link displays the time in every major city in the world: Qlock - World Clock

Brokers:Any futures gold broker

http://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/php/main.php?red=1

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en...ntity=llc#show

Product : zg GOLD AT ODL SECURITIES

Free demo accounts at Alpari

Download. Forex with Alpari

Forex (FX), CFD, Futures and Equities & Options Trading with ODL Securities

Forex (FX), CFD, Futures and Equities & Options Trading with ODL Securities

There is EA already for this system so please do not copy my work that I distribute freely for commercial exploitation.Any commercial seller who copies this free system will meet his destiny.

OILFXPRO

Hi

For cash gold brokers use cash eas which are posted.These have an additional zero/0 in code

OILFXPRO

Hi

The first day of trading goes well

OILFXPRO

Files:
gold.gif  6 kb
gold.htm  21 kb

Great guns today

Free system free expert advisors

OILFXPRO

Good job. keep going.

ND,

Could you please ban all these signatures.

Thanks

Bongo.

hi

oilfxpro:
Great guns today

Free system free expert advisors

OILFXPRO

thanks for your free ea ...good job pal...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Bongo:
ND,

Could you please ban all these signatures.

Thanks

Bongo.

Bongo

Why are my signatures bothering you?I am not selling anything.I am the king of freeloaders ,I give FREE SIGNALS

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

FREE EXPERT ADVISORS ,FREE SYSTEMS ,FREE SIGNALS

I can understand your objection if I was selling anything,I get many pms to asking where my free systems ,expert advisors and signals are posted ,so I make it easier for my self by posting in signature

Pity I have not enough space in signatures to put more free stuff

OILFXPRO

Reason: