OILFXPRO oil breakout system - page 4

Still profitable

All the free signals can be obtained from free expert advisors provided

OILFXPRO

Hi folks

I am going to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.May all your wishes be fullfilled and may all of you make loads of pips and cents .

Next year will be a fantastic year!Next year will be a year of more free expert advisors and indicators and systems

OILFXPRO

Great new year coming for all freeloaders

YouTube - Buon Anno A TUTTI Best wishes And Happy New Year

from oilfxpro

tdion:
El Cid,

This might mean something if you were making live trade calls. Even if the signals are legit, we'd be able to see results with spread, etc. So for me, all this bragging and all your charts are meaningless, until there are realtime signals posted on a journal.

-T

PipBoxer v2.0 - Page 168

post 2511

Who sent you to make incompetent comments?Were you jealous?Is he jealous?

Your comments were that of A JEALOUS COMPETITOR'S KISSER

Next time don't go to make make stupid /false comments

oilfxpro

Just a question about trading OIL.

I see in your statements that you trade oil with ODL, isn't too risky do it with trading hour 9.15 - 19.30 GMT and minimum 2.5$ per tick with wolume 0.1?

Metcalfe

metcalfe:
Just a question about trading OIL.

I see in your statements that you trade oil with ODL, isn't too risky do it with trading hour 9.15 - 19.30 GMT and minimum 2.5$ per tick with wolume 0.1?

Metcalfe

Nope

I think they are O k

oilfxpro

Thank You Oilfxpro !!! Great Ea !!!

This is very good trading strategy and great EA !!! Take a look my Demo Acc Statement.

However, I was too late to set the TP for the first trade.

Just ignore for the 1st trade with loss.. I will try it again tommorow..

(wish the trial version can set TP automaticly, and trailing SL)

OILFXPRO, I wish you can build a brilliant EA for Gold too !!!

Thank's OILFXPRO...!!!!

Files:
kissaki:
This is very good trading strategy and great EA !!! Take a look my Demo Acc Statement.

However, I was too late to set the TP for the first trade.

Just ignore for the 1st trade with loss.. I will try it again tommorow..

(wish the trial version can set TP automaticly, and trailing SL)

OILFXPRO, I wish you can build a brilliant EA for Gold too !!!

Thank's OILFXPRO...!!!!

Thank you

This EA was written by the only professional coder I know.He is a great programmer, PHD compared to these Hack monkeys calling themselves coders

See me tommorow and I will give you up to date versions

OILFXPRO

kissaki:
This is very good trading strategy and great EA !!! Take a look my Demo Acc Statement.

However, I was too late to set the TP for the first trade.

Just ignore for the 1st trade with loss.. I will try it again tommorow..

(wish the trial version can set TP automaticly, and trailing SL)

OILFXPRO, I wish you can build a brilliant EA for Gold too !!!

Thank's OILFXPRO...!!!!

I have done that too.It is being tested

Oil is doing fine

OILFXPRO

Files:
oil.gif  7 kb

Hi

what s setting for north finance broker?

thanks