Simple Combined Breakout System for EUR/USD and GBP/USD - page 2

Dear Goldstock,

a englich version will follow, but fist we have to finish the german site.

But for to estimate the signal quality just go in the bar to forex an have a look at eur/usd realtime or usd/yen realtime.

Greetings from scheitech

To all fans of Hans's Breakout System

Download the one and only indicator for Hans's Breakout System. Get the visual to trade the system now! What's easier than seeing all high/low at a glance?

I Find It Tanks Whats The Best Time Frame And Whats The Best Setings For This One?

Everyone,

I've just added newer version, Hans123MV22.mq4. Please download it from first post.

aquilez:
I Find It Tanks Whats The Best Time Frame And Whats The Best Setings For This One?

It works the same regardless of timeframe. You should stick to default settings.

Scorp

Scorpion, do you still using Hans123MV22.mq4, ifound anothe versions

Hans123MV22_MBK_1

Hans123MV22_MBK_11

Hans123MV22_MBK_12

can you make any changes to the code not only enter the trade if breakout occured but also if price don`t breakout? thanks to all

This system has been on another forum for a long time. It had over 1 million viewers. Maybe some people here would like to see it.

Simple Combined Breakout System for EUR/USD and GBP/USD

• Determine the 06.00 CET – 10.00 CET High Low on EUR/USD and GBP/US
  • Determine the 10.00 CET – 14.00 CET High Low on EUR/USD and GBP/US
  • Set BuyStop at High + 5 pips and SellStop at Low - 5 pips for both timeframes and both currencies
  • Set Target Price at entry + 80 pips for EUR/USD and entry + 120 pips for GBP/USD
  • Set StopLoss at entry - 50 pips for EUR/USD and entry - 70 pips for GBP/USD. If the other side of the breakout is within 50 pips for EUR/USD or within 70 pips for GBP/USD then the StopLoss will be that level (Longtrade: SL = Low range - 5 pips = SellStop; Shorttrade: SL = High range + 5 pips = BuyStop)
  • Move the SL to breakeven after a gain of 30 pips for EUR/USD and a gain of 40 pips for GBP/USD
  • If a certain position is taken and price turns agains you and it breaks the other side of the breakout channel then turn. If the breakout channel is broader then the stoploss first the stoploss will be hit. If the breakout channel is narrower then the stoploss then hitting the other side means that you have to turn your position. There is only one turn per time frame possible. This rule is a result of all previous rules. You can skip this rule if you want.
  • At 24.00 CET all orders expiring and close all trades at market. On Friday we do the same at 23.00 CET.This system has been traded successfuly in years 2005, 2006.
  • Currently under live forward trading and all trades, details are posted on Welcome to My Fx Report

Wow what an old post is anyone still using this successfully?

Ill test it on micro lots.

bunglungchingdong:
Wow what an old post is anyone still using this successfully?Ill test it on micro lots.

Me. You can also check my website Welcome to My Fx Report where I am doing a live forward test on it and on other systems.

I hooked it up on micros it did open 2 trades for eur/usd and gbp/usd and for the gbp it moved stop loss to break even but for some reason (maybe it was to close to price) it didnt move it for euro and I had to close it otherwise it wouldve lost money when it reversed.

Also I think the take profit of 80 pips is to much.

Also does it work on any other pairs?Ive put it on every pair so well soon see

It is definately a very advanced EA if it would work on every pair the pips could be increased im sure.

bunglungchingdong:
I hooked it up on micros it did open 2 trades for eur/usd and gbp/usd and for the gbp it moved stop loss to break even but for some reason (maybe it was to close to price) it didnt move it for euro and I had to close it otherwise it wouldve lost money when it reversed.Also I think the take profit of 80 pips is to much.Also does it work on any other pairs?Ive put it on every pair so well soon see It is definately a very advanced EA if it would work on every pair the pips could be increased im sure.

From my experience you should not interfere in the sytem and chanfe settings. After alomost 1.5 years of live testing I think this system is a robust by itself.

U can download an Excel file containig live results from 18/10/2005 till 31/01/2007. More results and details can be found on the website Welcome to My Fx Report

The link of the file is as follows: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://myfxreport.com/downloads/Hans_Indrionas.xls

The test was made by Hans, creator of the system, and Indrioans continued the test after wards on his own

Hope this helps

Reason: