OILFXPRO oil breakout system - page 5

parshyip:
Hi

what s setting for north finance broker?

thanks

Hi

I do not use North Finance.If people use 50 different brokers ,I would be asked settings for 50 different periods

We just use C E T and u can change times in properties OR PERMANTLY on MQL free versions

OILFXPRO

Hi

I am now using the quad-core expert advisor for powerful trading and trade management.

Trades are now fully automated

OILFXPRO

Files:

Hi

The old system made 369 cents today

oilfxpro

Files:

Hi El Cid,

Absolutly no offence ...realy...but I went true the 4 links in your signature and I could not find anything ...how must I say it....intersting or reliable.

A link that does not show anything over the last month.

An other one that shows the results for today.

An other one that is losing a little bit of money.

And an other one that makes 200$ on a 100K dollar account.

I remember you started some systems somewhere in october. How are they doing?

Can you point me out to some systems that you have running over at least 3 month period and do well or are worth looking at over that period ?...

Not that I'm going to use them but only out of interest to see how you are doing.

friendly regards...iGoR

Hi iGor

This is my orignal partly manual method which I stopped trading as of yesterday.The reason I want to concentrate on a totally automated method ...so I started a new account with totally automated trades...same system in forward testing totally automated.I posted the result for it as over 369 cents today.

I post the last account so u can see where it closed on profit and loss.I post it as El Cid cause that is what my login on old computer is.

Best regards

OILFXPRO

Files:
igor.gif  7 kb
igor.htm  174 kb

iGoR:
Hi El Cid,

Absolutly no offence ...realy...but I went true the 4 links in your signature and I could not find anything ...how must I say it....intersting or reliable.

A link that does not show anything over the last month.

An other one that shows the results for today.

An other one that is losing a little bit of money.

And an other one that makes 200$ on a 100K dollar account.

I remember you started some systems somewhere in october. How are they doing?

Can you point me out to some systems that you have running over at least 3 month period and do well or are worth looking at over that period ?...

Not that I'm going to use them but only out of interest to see how you are doing.

friendly regards...iGoR

Hi iGoR

My orignal system which made orignally made 1717($3424) cents is doing fine.Same system made 369 cents today fully automated.Result posted above

The account size is irrelevant becuse I am trying to see the profitability/drawdown of a method ....not the gearing .It would have survived on a $3,000 account and made over $ 4,000 in 3 months ...........but that is irresponsible and bad position sizing

One needs a $10,000 account size to be comfortable with my method which earns over 700 points per month @$2 PER POINT .This is without autolot.

Regards

OILFXPRO

Hi

Here I am testing the new quad-breakouts expert advisor for oil.Remember I am the orignal developer of oil successful expert advisors

The quad-core trades 4 breakout ranges

I AM STILL FORWARD TESTING FOR BEST RESULTS

oilfxpro

Hi

The oil man is rigging the jig and the pumps are flowing again

totally automated with OILFXPRO EXPERT ADVISOR free

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilman.gif  5 kb
oilman.htm  15 kb

Whoah! Identity crisis?

Hi

There is only one developer of professional quality expert advisors .

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilman_1.gif  5 kb
oilman_1.htm  15 kb
Reason: