OILFXPRO oil breakout system - page 2

Hi folks

The OILFXPRO OILBREAKOUT TRADING SYSTEM HAS MADE $2,982 @$2 per point since 12 th november , 14 working says .

The total points made is 2982/2 = 1491 points

around 500 points per week .I am counting these points on the basis scalpers and other traders who trade s and p count their points

thurday 62 points @ $2 per point

friday loss about 60 points

OILFXPRO

El Cid, as I alluded to in one of your other threads, practically any break-out strategy is working atm - jgerousis's Hans123 is up big, even my silly Daily Hi/Lo EA is up (see pic.)

What you were quick to point out though is that B/O strategies are not consistently profitable - and that applies to yours as well as any other!

Files:
bo_scalper.gif  22 kb

omelette:
El Cid, as I alluded to in one of your other threads, practically any break-out strategy is working atm - jgerousis's Hans123 is up big, even my silly Daily Hi/Lo EA is up (see pic.) What you were quick to point out though is that B/O strategies are not consistently profitable - and that applies to yours as well as any other!

Omlette

It is now oilfxpro from now on as this is the name on other message boards.

What you unprofessionals don't seem to realise is you mix strategies and use wrong strategies for forex and haven't got a clue what you guys are talking about.

Breakout strategies work very well on commodities especially seasonal commodites.Trying to use breakout strategies designed for seasonal commodities on forex is nothing more than amateurish ,and those who give this advice are total amateurs

Commodities do not trade in a range as much as currencies do, so don't compare apples and oranges.

OILFXPRO

El Cid/Oilfx, the very fact that you are perpetually setting yourself up as commercial seller is a sure indication that you have failed to "go it alone" as a trader and are looking for other avenues to profit from.

So no matter how many times you refer to yourself as a "professional", in the end, to most it is little more than meaningless rhetoric.

Personally, I have no problem being labeled an amateur, albeit one that does this full-time and for a living. Maybe if/when I reach the stage that I am consistently profitable, I may review this outlook, but not before - unlike your good self!

omelette:
El Cid/Oilfx, the very fact that you are perpetually setting yourself up as commercial seller is a sure indication that you have failed to "go it alone" as a trader and are looking for other avenues to profit from.

So no matter how many times you refer to yourself as a "professional", in the end, to most it is little more than meaningless rhetoric.

Personally, I have no problem being labeled an amateur, albeit one that does this full-time and for a living. Maybe if/when I reach the stage that I am consistently profitable, I may review this outlook, but not before - unlike your good self!

Omlette

Most of you change from strategy to strategy like total amateurs,I think very few people on the boards are able to implement such a thing or have the discipline to run with one strategy. As you will already know or soon find out, having a successful system is really only the start, running it live with real money and staying consistent and confident through all the turmoil is in many ways the hardest part. Watch when the market changes and losses start and you see the amateurs bouncing from pip to pip ,and from instrument to instrument and from system to system and from currency pair to currency pairs.All these are signs their breakouts ,moving average system or pip bouncers are not working.

All the signs of unsuccesful traders trying to convince newbees

OILFXPRO

Free expert advisors

free system

free profits

still going great

last week was tough but broke even

This system is posted freel on many other message boards

Files:

I like first deposit 100 000 cool

stace:
I like first deposit 100 000 cool

Sell this system and raise $100k OR,join the demo monkeys

But this system is free on the net

Nowadays don't need more than $10 k to trade oil with brokers ODL trading as low as 0.2 lots

OILFXPRO

Today's profit 350 pips

Enjoy FREE EXPERT ADVISORS

FREE TRADING SYSTEMS

oilfxpro

Files:

hello

where are your free Expert Advisors ?

thanks

Reason: