OILFXPRO oil breakout system - page 3

rzamany:
hello

where are your free Expert Advisors ?

thanks

In the first post are two trial versions valid until 31/03/2008

In post no 7 there is unlimited expiry mq4 source codes

These buy sell entries are your free signals , when the expert reverses the trade it is your exit and reversal signal

These are all FREE SIGNALS you can generate yourself by using the expert advisors

After 3 months I may renew the free trial Experts for another 3 months on request.

OILFXPRO

Hi folks

Another great day

This performance is better than Better's performance in the championship

Over 1750 points in 1 month compared to Better's 1200 points

FREE SIGNALS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM FREE EXPERT ADVISORS POSTED ON POST 1

OILFXPRO

Files:

El Cid,

This might mean something if you were making live trade calls. Even if the signals are legit, we'd be able to see results with spread, etc. So for me, all this bragging and all your charts are meaningless, until there are realtime signals posted on a journal.

-T

oilfxpro:
Hi folks

Another great day

This performance is better than Better's performance in the championship

Over 1750 points in 1 month compared to Better's 1200 points

FREE SIGNALS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM FREE EXPERT ADVISORS POSTED ON POST 1

OILFXPRO

tdion:
El Cid,

This might mean something if you were making live trade calls. Even if the signals are legit, we'd be able to see results with spread, etc. So for me, all this bragging and all your charts are meaningless, until there are realtime signals posted on a journal.

-T

These are forward tests on demo.The real time signals are available by using the expert advisors in post no 1, so there is no need for repeating.These are actual trades on demo after spreads

Most of you can't make any positive contributions to threads ,let alone take advantage of the opportunity to use the free expert advisors ...to see the live calls

These are not backtests.

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilfxpro.gif  6 kb
oilfxpro.htm  69 kb

oilfxpro:
These are forward tests on demo.The real time signals are available by using the expert advisors in post no 1, so there is no need for repeating.These are actual trades on demo after spreads

Most of you can't make any positive contributions to threads ,let alone take advantage of the opportunity to use the free expert advisors ...to see the live calls

These are not backtests.

OILFXPRO

Hi OIL

This is an awesoem method, I use something similar for stocks. Thanks you for sharing.

I wish there was something for forex. You have a good system with good money managment. I hope you buy me drink when you make your millions.

Shads

shads:
Hi OIL

This is an awesoem method, I use something similar for stocks. Thanks you for sharing.

I wish there was something for forex. You have a good system with good money managment. I hope you buy me drink when you make your millions.

Shads

Get yourself a demo account and start tommorow.Trading is so easy when you trade oil with me.

Most people here would rather see Live calls using excel sheets posted .............which are not actual traded but imaginary calls and yet they try to put my threads down ...when I post actual live calls traded.

Start trading oil and you will never want to trade forex again

OILFXPRO

So is this spot oil you are trading through ODL? What is the spread with them?

oilfxpro:

These are not backtests.

OILFXPRO

hello

please attach this ea again.

can i you this ea on live account?

thanks

lcfxtrader:
So is this spot oil you are trading through ODL? What is the spread with them?

5 points

OILFXPRO

Reason: