Ultimate Trading Robot

Im developing my own Trading Robot based on many many years of manual trading but I was curious to see what other peoples experience and performance is of Trading Robots

I always thought that if I had a great Bot that was making a Million Dollars I wouldnt be sharing it with anyone.

But there seems like there are so many out there for free or you can buy.

Can anyone recommend a bot that is very robust and works very well and can prove it works well over the long run with real money ?

In other words has anyone gotten extremely rich and successful on this site using one ?

Looking forward to peoples responses ...

Cheers

Yes, it is interesting - can anyone ("gotten extremely rich" - broker?) post his trading robot by source code together with his home address and pincode for simcard?
:)

To say it in serous way - any promotion of the market products/signals (and any advertising) is prohibited on the forum sorry.

And this is related thread with discussion - 50k dollars a month

Sergey Golubev:

Read the topic & jump directly to the last 5 pages. We took some time to fall agree. 

Sergey Golubev:

Just to give an idea whats going on there, there are some people working on that idea, non of them appeared to answer yet, you will find others talking about friends who were successful but can't mention their names as per forum rules, the discussions confirm that there is a way of making money but not 50k per month, people agree that there is a way of making 1-2% a month "conservative point of view" up until 1% a day "i do that" but it gets a bit boring on the long run and my capital is not crazy high

Hope it helps, last 5 pages are what you just read, non of it was related to the main topic

SafMoseSteve:

Just to give an idea whats going on there, there are some people working on that idea, non of them appeared to answer yet, you will find others talking about friends who were successful but can't mention their names as per forum rules, the discussions confirm that there is a way of making money but not 50k per month, people agree that there is a way of making 1-2% a month "conservative point of view" up until 1% a day "i do that" but it gets a bit boring on the long run and my capital is not crazy high

Hope it helps, last 5 pages are what you just read, non of it was related to the main topic

Yeah that was me saying my friend makes 1-2% / Month but consistently ! Lol

Zee Zhou Ma:

It is possible for any expert adviser to work well consistently, but the returns will be too small for you to live comfortably. 

I have done it, but it is not for sale. 

Even now, I am still researching on a better expert adviser with less risks but higher returns. 

All you need is a Tiny percentage gain. Doesnt matter if its 0.0001% a day. You can use compounding and leverage and you will make alot of money.

So, we had one useless topic in this forum (50k dollars a month) and now we've got 2!

I wonder what is the point of these endless discussions ...

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, we had one useless topic in this forum (50k dollars a month) and now we've got 2!

Nothing is useless. I tried almost a thousand strategies till I started to make money consistently.

All those 1,000 efforts meant I learnt at least 1 thing to do or 1 thing not to do. Its called education.

Zee Zhou Ma:

Already used compounding. But the maths cannot cause excessive drawdown for the strategy to fail. 

There is a limit to how much you can compound before there is a problem.

If the strategy is only say 1 trade each time, you can compound as much as you want. But if it is martingale or grid hedging for example, you have a compounding limit. 

Really depending on your strategy.

Anyway, I am now using 1-2 trades each time to prevent excessive drawdown, so my new strategy can now compound well. But again, it will take a long time before I can live comfortably.

Still learning every day..   

Have you tried using Van Tharps money management strategy ? I used it and it was a game changer for me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjFRVPWpEuY

Its so simple and makes sense.

I dont think Martingale really works. I had a look at that and it looks frightening really

Eleni Anna Branou:

Education is a priceless possession, more so if you're on your own research work. When two good brains aggregate, it give birth to a third. That's similar to what is called AI. If you give up on the possibility of an idea, you never may know how successful it can be not until you see your same idea been successful elsewhere Andrew most unfortunate is that you can't sue the person simply because you chickened out of your own idea. 

So if you believe in a course, pursue it, else someone somewhere will.
Reason: