Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 22

Please find updated statement (visual statement are insize zip file).

Files:
alpha_3.zip  141 kb

Updated statements:

Files:

Hi Newdigital,

Could you make statements of Alpha9 with Comment. I'm curious to know which position is M5, M15, ... etc

Thanks,

There are H1 only.

No M5 and M15.

H1 timeframe.

Read this thread to know how to read the statments and where to find the updated statements anbd results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 (because usually I am posting updated statements/excel files on the other threads).

Just look at the explanation:

Files:
open1.jpg  28 kb
open2.jpg  48 kb
open3.jpg  37 kb
open4.jpg  49 kb
open5.jpg  60 kb

And this one:

How to read the statements and where to find updated results (i am updating everything every weekend) - read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

And I am using visual statements sometimes just to see drawdown and so on for all the pairs (i am testing 19 pairs in 1 Metatrader with this Alpha). You can see viual statements in previous posts as images.

Visual statements are maked by indicator posted on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

Files:
open6.jpg  39 kb

Thank you Newdigital for quick answer. I admire your hard work with testing and documenting so many EA systems.

I know your statemets and exel files. Two of them "total_pips_nzdjpy.htm" and "total_dollars_nzdjpy.htm" are unfortunately empty.

This pair is specialy interesting.

Files:
screen_001.jpg  19 kb

Yes, I know - it i because too many charts in one Metatrader: I am testing 19 pairs and this NZDJPY is last one ...

As I saw Alpha is not profitable for NZDJPY.

Electra is profitable for this pair.

Question

Hello all,

I am running the Alpha in demo, and I had set it up Thursday night before the NFP report. It was doing good (all winners on 19+ pairs), then it appears that all of my open positions were closed for a loss( ). On the positive side, the account equity protection did kick in. I have read through the thread and haven't noticed anything about running or not running this EA during news events. Can this EA be running all of the time, or did I just pick a bad time to start testing? I have since deleted that demo account and am going to start fresh tomorrow, but I was curious as to others views on this.

Thanks

dryheat

Yes, it is bad start time (immediate before NFP).

Besides this EA is not winning all the time.

Look at visual statements (all 19 pairs, blue line is equity and yellow line is balance):

And as you can see from the image above, this EA can easy recover 700 dollars by 0.02 lot size just for few days (in case of 19 pairs).

The other subject is that this EA is trading slowly and orders are open for the many days simetimes:

And as EA is keping the orders opened during the many days (or weeks) so it is very important to start with right time (with no any news aroud).

I am running this EA during news events.

News

Ok, thanks for the info. Hopefully the next week of testing will be more indicative of the profitability of the EA.

dryheat

Reason: