I'm searching a Trading System..the owner/society will receive fee on profits

Hi,

I'm looking for a trading system and I'll pay a monthly fee on profits. Do you know a good service like this ?

thanks

hi

canados:
Hi,

I'm looking for a trading system and I'll pay a monthly fee on profits. Do you know a good service like this ?

thanks

You can find it here...there're many trading system ...just choose the best one and match with your style...

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
You can find it here...there're many trading system ...just choose the best one and match with your style...

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi,

I tested most trading systems I found here but no one was really profitable. I think that if a company or trader offer its system and wants only a percentage on profits you earn,the system probably is good

canados:
Hi, I tested most trading systems I found here but no one was really profitable. I think that if a company or trader offer its system and wants only a percentage on profits you earn,the system probably is good

If that were the case, they wouldn't sell it. They're assuming risk for your money, which makes no sense (because if it does not perform well, they don't get paid for something that has value).

If a system were "that good", it would be a secret. Anything worse would be sold to generate additional profits (many proven profitable systems are in the thousands).

canados:
Hi,

thanks

I think one of the solutions for you might be commercial signals. This one looks pretty promising, I guess: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hope that helps.

Guys I'm a profitable trader...I'm searching the system because I always search for new ways to earn on forex. A person who has a good system coul make a lot of money with this service/cooperation. I don't care the code (surely if I know it is better). The code can be encripted and I don't know how to open it since I don't know nothing about programming. I'll provide proof of the profits.

regards

Check out forexclarity.com, they Guarantie 200 pips per month

Reason: