Lucky1.1 - page 19

Да он работает ваш Lucky только у ДЦ с ошибками котировок. Если у вашего брокера их нет, то ничего не получиться. Демо и реал это разные вещи. 200 топиков сотрясение воздуха! Пустозвоны.

What does this say?

esp-lg:
Да он работает ваш Lucky только у ДЦ с ошибками котировок. Если у вашего брокера их нет, то ничего не получиться. Демо и реал это разные вещи. 200 топиков сотрясение воздуха! Пустозвоны.

esp-lg:

Now I understand that !

stace:

ElectricSavant:
Now I understand that !

he said it is working with errors of brokers quotes. If broker dos not have them you will suck

nittany1:
I put it on the 15m and it hasn't made a wrong trade this week.

Hi Nittany1!

Thanks for the info about 15 min timeframe. I have a question about settings, do you copy it into preset files? Sorry about the newbee question. I am only newbee in EA's not in FX trading (5 years). Earn money in manuell trading and thinked I'll try an EA.

Thanks.

Erkro

please some one add this option to this EA

if we got stoploss (About X Pip) double lot

Example

we had position 1 lot and get loss about 30 pip (X PIP)

In option Of ea we could change amount of pip

if we got loss about 20 pips Ea dont double lot size but if 30 Pips in next trade Ea open a position with 2 lot size

please add this option to EA

sorry for my english

thanks

ForexMan:
please some one add this option to this EA

if we got stoploss (About X Pip) double lot

Example

we had position 1 lot and get loss about 30 pip (X PIP)

In option Of ea we could change amount of pip

if we got loss about 20 pips Ea dont double lot size but if 30 Pips in next trade Ea open a position with 2 lot size

please add this option to EA

sorry for my english

thanks

There are many Martingale systems out there. I don't think they will change this into something it wasn't meant to do.

sempoi:
I think the time in the EA refer to the GMT not the broker time
TaKiii:
It trades the same hr for all brokers.. It runs via GMT.. It just depends on your broker. What happened on fxopen, happened to me also and subash i believe.

Ok, thx for explanation. Reason I was thinking otherwise is because I probably misunderstood this

ak97052d:

/*--------TradingTime--------*/

int OpenHour = 19; // ea begin trading at 19h (server time)

int CloseHour = 7; // ea stop trading at 7h (server time)

I just realized the problem with this EA....

The backtests look good because:

The backtest is made with a M1 timeframe!

You CAN NOT test a scalping EA with MT4 unless you have tic data and 99% modeling quality.

With M1 (which is the best most of us have) you will get interpolation between 60 second intervals. Basically, the backtester doesn't have enough data to know what truly happens between each interval, so it guesses. This creates randomness and fantasy.

Is this a good strategy? Only forward tests will tell......

Reason: