MACD indicator - page 78

Riksha:
Mladen , there macd all colored, you , the author , there is a line base ma mode, where you can choose the MA period , this function can not register in the macd all averages?

Riksha

It uses the classical macd periods : fast (MA_Period1), slow (MA_Period2) and signal period. So, it works as any other macd indicator with an addition of averages types choices

I, probably, have incorrectly written the message. In your indicator маcd all colored, is in adjustments, base ma period=1. You can in adjustments macd all averages put such parameter. Thanks

Riksha:
I, probably, have incorrectly written the message. In your indicator маcd all colored, is in adjustments, base ma period=1. You can in adjustments macd all averages put such parameter. Thanks

Riksha

When in ma period, period 1 is used ,it means that price is used (by definition any average must result in price itself if period 1 is used for calculation)

Мladen, you author Macd all Colored. In this indicator there is a line base ma period, you can enter this line into adjustments Macd all averages? Thanks

All right, can probably make occurrence of a signal in indicator FX5 Macd all averages divergence earlier, and that now appears through 2 bars.

Riksha:
All right, can probably make occurrence of a signal in indicator FX5 Macd all averages divergence earlier, and that now appears through 2 bars.

Riksha

Since divergences depends on confirmed peaks and throughs it can not be made faster (appear earlier). That (the need to have confirmation) makes divergences appear after the fact and, in my opinion, are very highly subjective category (the divergences)

Macd rising and falling ( multi histogram )

HELLO MLADEN,

Well done for the great work you are doing.

in the attached OSMA MULTI HISTO, you made it possible for us to use up to 20 different settings of OSMA in just one window,when ALL 20 settings show GREEN the indicator shows GREEN, and when ALL 20 settings show RED the indicator shows RED.

However when all 20 settings do not show the same color green or red the indicator shows a 3rd neutral color .

i would be very grateful if you can kindly create something similar with the MACD Rising and Falling. This new multi version would be able to use at least 12 different settings.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PAST ASSISTANCE.

Reminder

Hello mladen,

just to remind of my request in post 780, many thanks in advance.

Macd rising and falling

HELLO MLADEN,

Good morning and a big WELL DONE for the invaluable service you have been rendering to us,may God BLESS you richly.

I would gladly appreciate you skillful assistance in achieving my request in POST 780, many thanks in advance.

Мladen, indicator FX5 Macd AllAverages Divergence shows arrows at switching TF, especially it noticeably on small ТF.Не you could correct it?

Reason: