Download MetaTrader 5

MACD indicator - page 77

Markus1973
Markus1973  
Snowski:
Markus,

As far as I know, "confirmation" of a H4 TF indicator on a M5 chart will take at least 5*12*4 = 240 bars. Anything sooner than that might give a false signal, especially regarding trend changes...

Cheers, Snow.

Hello Snowski;

for the right "confirmation" we need normallly 240min/5min =48 bars. But when I'm wait for the right "confirmation" I don't need a MTF indicator. I can trade on a H4 chart. I will log in earlier that's the reason. But I give you right when we wait only 1 bar for the right "confirmation" on a M5 chart in this case. It gives to many false signals maybe.

But I have a additional idea. We can make a new indicator input " wait X bars for confirmation" ! I have observe that and I mean when we wait for example 2 or 3 bars in a M5 chart for confirmation we have 90% of the time good signals.

We can test like we want. What do you think about?

Best regards

Markus

auto_09e4b6dc16fb3598139ddb67c64f87e4
auto_09e4b6dc16fb3598139ddb67c64f87e4  

where did u get that indicator?

Riksha
Riksha  

Mladen , do , please, in the MACD Hull function - show osma

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Riksha:
Mladen , do , please, in the MACD Hull function - show osma

Riksha

I am afraid that I do not understand your post completely. One version of MACD hull was posted here (if that is what you meant) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Amir_A
Amir_A  

Hello

Iam looking for an indicator that can draw fibo on MACD, like the picture

also show the price zone on chart which is 31.8% and 61.8% on MACD.

thanks

Files:
51.gif 7 kb
Riksha
Riksha  

Sorry, made a mistake .Feasibly do in the latest version MACD All Averages, to show only osma separately without the MACD and adjust the thickness of the lines in your all colored MACD and the function of base ma mode?

anchalsoni
anchalsoni  

where did u get the macd indicator??

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

MACD AllAverages 2.3 indicator

Riksha:
Sorry, made a mistake .Feasibly do in the latest version MACD All Averages, to show only osma separately without the MACD and adjust the thickness of the lines in your all colored MACD and the function of base ma mode?

Riksha

In this one set the ShowMACD to false and you will get only the OSMA. Additionally you can use OsmaMultiplier to extend values to occupy more space of the sub-window in that case

Riksha
Riksha  

Thanks, but it's not quite what I wanted , I'm sorry to trouble you,

Riksha
Riksha  

And yet it is impossible to insert a function indicator base ma mode?with a choice of MA