MACD indicator - page 85

katastrof78:
ok, thanks, I want screen 2 please...

Sorry, I do not understand what are you asking

That indicator works OK (it does not have that gap that all macd had).

dear Mladen; sorry, I could not tell the problem...

ok, pardon.

Files:

ok, thanks,

I could not tell the problem

Dear MLaden

I do not know english. So I can not explain about macd_osmo_color..ı can help from my friends, who is explain this sitvation.

please, you can show to moving avareges value to the top left information screen macd_osmo_color. mq4 indicator...

very thanks.

katastrof78:
Dear MLaden

I do not know english. So I can not explain about macd_osmo_color..ı can help from my friends, who is explain this sitvation.

please, you can show to moving avareges value to the top left information screen macd_osmo_color. mq4 indicator...

very thanks.

katastrof78

Try out if this is what you wanted

ok, vonderful...

very thanks Mladen.

[Req] BB MACD Expert Advisor

Hey!

I have been searching for an BB MACD Expert Advisor (not just the indicator) for a few days now - including here on Forex-TSD, unsuccessfully. Any1 have one? Would be greatly appreciated!

Happy trading,

Axel

BlackCoq:
Hey!

I have been searching for an BB MACD Expert Advisor (not just the indicator) for a few days now - including here on Forex-TSD, unsuccessfully. Any1 have one? Would be greatly appreciated!

Happy trading,

Axel

BlackCoq

BB macd is simply a macd with an addition of Bollinger bands applied to that same macd. If you want to use it the way how it is usually used by some traders (when they try to use the slope of the macd as a signal), you don't need BB macd based EA at all. Any EA trading the macd can do that with very little or no change at all

Over the past year I have come to really appreciate mtf indicators and this is my favorite version of the macd-osma for filtering trades. It seems that mtf indicators are most accurate if one can choose to make the price based on the open rather than the close or median (so that it doesn't change the last bars of whatever time frame you are in). I will be very grateful if someone would change this indicator so that you can select to make it based on the open instead of the close (I just assume it is based on the close without checking the programming code).

kindest regards,

gcgman

macd_osmax_mtf.mq4

Files:
Reason: