MACD indicator - page 42

mladen:
This would be a non-repainting Geral Appel original macd metatrader 4 version

wonderful...as always !

Thanks

secretcode

DEMA macd ...

Here you go

To calculate MACD using DEMA set the MACD type to 1 (zero lag ema and DEMA ar equal). Also, if you want to calculate signal line as DEMA, set the UseSignalDema to true and in that case it will calculate signal line as DEMA too (not as EMA as it is usual). It has a choices of macd of rsi, cci and momentum too. To remind, the MACD types are the following

0 : "normal" MACD

1 : DEMA (ZeroLag) MACD

2 : MACD of RSI

3 : MACD of Momentum

4 : MACD of CCI

katastrof78:
I could not tell. Sorry. I added a picture of what I want.
Files:

Dear mladen ;

very thanks. wonderful...

This is t3 macd osmax with mtf and alerts. The alerts should happen when osma and macd slope in agreement.

I may be wrong but couldn't find it anywhere, this is T3 BB Macd with mtf.

Files:

Hello! Mladen, make please a sound signal at crossing of two lines if it is possible

macd_2line.rar

Files:

You could use this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/92/macd_color_mtf.mq4

To get original MACD set the SignalMaMode to 1 (EMA) and that way you are going to get an original Gerald Appel MACD

bobbsson:
Hello! Mladen, make please a sound signal at crossing of two lines if it is possible macd_2line.rar

macd bar crossover signal bar alert

can anyone help me to have macd bar like only show when macd crossover signal line?

see picture below. I find a system that work well however compare quite a bit of macd indicators does not look like the stander macd which come with meta4.

i draw the line when macd crossover.

note macd bar indicator is download form this thread.

thanks.

Files:
macd1.gif  16 kb

MACD(DEMA)DiNapoli

Mladen.

Could you make this indicador width diveregence ??

Thanks, in advance.

MACD DiNapolli + dema + divergence ...

Try this one out

It is FX5s OSMA divergence indicator which I changed so that it can calculate DiNapolli MACD using regular EMA or DEMA, as well as some additions : you can choose if you you wish a divergence on MACD (upper picture) or OSMA (lower picture - both are DEMA calculated). Both can be calculated as EMA or DEMA versions

bebeshel:
Mladen.

Could you make this indicador width diveregence ??

Thanks, in advance.
Reason: